test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What was your name before the change?

voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
In the wake of this whole change I'm just making this thread so that people can sort out who is who now. You can just submit a reply saying what your original name was, because I don't know where half of the people who commonly posted went to (like Leviathan99, just to name one many). When I first made my account I was somehow tricked into making a PWE account instead of a Cryptic one, so I'm still Voporak.
I ask nothing but that you remember me.
Post edited by voporak on

Comments

• angelsilhouetteangelsilhouette Member Posts: 24
    edited June 2012
    Same as it is now, I just created a different account name for PWE.
  • hippiejonhippiejon Member Posts: 1,581 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    My Name it has lost a letter ...
    Dag Nammit , I liked that H, it was a good H.
    Fare the well letter # 8, I shall miss you.
  • alaris3alaris3 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Well, I haven't actually converted yet. This is a separate account I made to post on the forums (Because I refuse to actually convert to this bull****).

But... I won't state my STO-Name here, in fear that they might actually just convert me straight up. I stand against the assimilation of our forums into PWE!
  • voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    alaris3 wrote: »
    Well, I haven't actually converted yet. This is a separate account I made to post on the forums (Because I refuse to actually convert to this bull****).

But... I won't state my STO-Name here, in fear that they might actually just convert me straight up. I stand against the assimilation of our forums into PWE!

We are PWE. Your forums will be assimilated. Feedback is futile.

Why do you think my symbol is of the Borg? :smile:
  • alaris3alaris3 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    voporak wrote: »
    We are PWE. Your forums will be assimilated. Feedback is futile.

Why do you think my symbol is of the Borg? :smile:

You're working for them, aren't you? AREN'T YOU?

*Grabs Phaser*

The final boss of Star Trek Online... it will be... Perfect World Entertainment...
  • darkenzedddarkenzedd Member Posts: 881
    edited June 2012
    Old name is in my signature, I hate what they have done!
  • angarus1angarus1 Member Posts: 684 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    'twas Angarus~
  • sollvaxsollvax Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Im still me
    Live long and Prosper
    edited June 2012
    alaris3 wrote: »
    You're working for them, aren't you? AREN'T YOU?

*Grabs Phaser*

The final boss of Star Trek Online... it will be... Perfect World Entertainment...

Working for them??? If I worked for them, I would have quit today. So in other words, no I'm not. My symbol is the Borg because I feel like I was assimilated into the mass of credit cards which we now are.
  • cormorancormoran Member Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Mine used to be Cormoran but i'm guessing Capitalization is considered subversive to PWE... *ahem* I mean pwe.
  • hiveman5hiveman5 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Same name here, just changed the password slightly, and I'm not telling you what that is. ;)
    The Galaxy needs you to fight the Iconians and their Heralds in order to protect our interests and freedoms in the Galaxy. Join the fight in the Herald/Iconian War today! :cool:
  • admiralgillisadmiralgillis Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I think it's quite obvious... but I'm AdmGillis.
  • pegasuscicpegasuscic Member Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    In the wake of this whole change I'm just making this thread so that people can sort out who is who now. You can just submit a reply saying what your original name was, because I don't know where half of the people who commonly posted went to (like Leviathan99, just to name one many). When I first made my account I was somehow tricked into making a PWE account instead of a Cryptic one, so I'm still Voporak.

Mine was BSG62, for some reason that one is apparently taken in PWE, which upsets me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "There's a reason you separate military and the police. One fights the enemies of the state, the other serves and protects the people. When the military becomes both, then the enemies of the state tend to become the people."-Commander William Adama
  • wildthyme467989wildthyme467989 Member Posts: 1,286 Arc User
    edited June 2012

Used to be Tricksterbro, only ever made about 3 dozen posts outside of Ten Forward though
  • podsixpodsix Member Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    PodSix
    7n4nvF5.png
  • koppenflakkoppenflak Member Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Copping Flak... Wait... No, that's not right.

"Koppenflak". Unchanged, with a capital.

Still miffed that our new Chinese masters made us leave grammar at the door. :frown:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • psycoticvulcanpsycoticvulcan Member Posts: 4,160 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    ThePsycoticVulcan.
    NJ9oXSO.png
    "Critics who say that the optimistic utopia Star Trek depicted is now outmoded forget the cultural context that gave birth to it: Star Trek was not a manifestation of optimism when optimism was easy. Star Trek declared a hope for a future that nobody stuck in the present could believe in. For all our struggles today, we haven’t outgrown the need for stories like Star Trek. We need tales of optimism, of heroes, of courage and goodness now as much as we’ve ever needed them."
    -Thomas Marrone
  • wolvenshirewolvenshire Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    EremiticWolf wish I could get it back. Would be nice to get a one time user name and forum name change. LOL
    @EremiticWolf - Join Date - Oct. 2008
    [
  • blitzy4blitzy4 Member Posts: 839 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I was me?12346
    jKixCmJ.jpg
    "..and like children playing after sunset, we were surrounded by darkness." -Ruri Hoshino

• captainrevo1captainrevo1 Member Posts: 3,948 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I'm sure it wont take long for people to work out who I was.
  • hartzillahartzilla Member Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    It just dropped the 2007 from my username.
  • thegrandnagus1thegrandnagus1 Member Posts: 5,165 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I think mine is pretty obvious =P

\/\/\/

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
  • lokikinlokikin Member Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I was Rhyatt...

I've been Rhyatt for over 10 years of gaming...

Now I guess I can't be me anymore...

I am NOT happy.... :mad:
    _._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

M-O-O-N, that spells @Rhyatt

Originally Posted by mijjestic: Ultimately, though, MMO players throwing stones at each other in this fashion is basically one nerd pointing and laughing at another nerd whose glasses are thicker.

Laws yes!
  • zahinderzahinder Member Posts: 2,382 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I lucked out. Zahinder. ;)

But I feel terrible for what most of you got stuck with. :/
    Campaign: The Fenwick Cycle NWS-DKR9GB7KH

Wicks and Things: NW-DI4FMZRR4 : The Fenwick merchant family has lost a caravan! Can you help?

Beggar's Hollow: NW-DR6YG4J2L : Someone, or something, has stolen away many of the Fenwicks' children! Can you find out what happened to them?

Into the Fen Wood: NW-DL89DRG7B : Enter the heart of the forest. Can you discover the secret of the Fen Wood?
  • constantinople99constantinople99 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Like it says (hopefully) in my sig i was constantinople999 before the change.

I joined these forums and the original STO website nearly 4 years ago now...how things have changed
    Pre-PWE merge:

Original name - Constantinople999
    Join date - August 2008
    edited June 2012

\/\/\/

That and your signature. But it ticks me that we can't have capital letters, or that our username is unavailable. I liked The.Grand.Nagus. It shouldn't have a 1 after it...
    edited June 2012
    Did anyone else notice Brandon's handle is now pwebranflakes?
  • percyfawcettpercyfawcett Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I wasn't on the old forum.

Silver Member, and had a ticket in cause although I had CP on my account, I couldn't post.

If this is their way of fixing my issue, I apologise to each and every one of you.
    @lucifer.baphomet in game, and on the NPW forums
  • th3xr34p3rth3xr34p3r Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012

\/\/\/

nagus, you'd be recognizable even as th3gr4n6n4gu5, just don't loose that avatar lol :P
    [SIGPIC]Click to visit Subspace-Radio[/SIGPIC]
    Twitter | Blog | Original Join Date: Dec 2007 | Gaming Setup | Raptr Profile | Gamer DNA
    The opinions expressed in my posts are my own views and do not reflect on any other entity(s) or person(s) I may or may not represent at the time.
    edited June 2012
    I wasn't on the old forum.

Silver Member, and had a ticket in cause although I had CP on my account, I couldn't post.

If this is their way of fixing my issue, I apologise to each and every one of you.

did you buy it from the dilithium exchange? It doesn't count that way, as I figured out.