test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

enmeys are responing

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited April 2012 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Are the enmeys subpost to get all their heath back, or is that a bug because if so I have been dealing with it for a long time. Sometime I can avond it by get their fast and start shoting it them fast. But it is starting to be a pain. was I using a bug before or is this a bug? Also the enmeys are the ones in space. Futher more It hapens in a few secs.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Why are you creating a copypasta duplicate of your previous thread? http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=266107

Relevant answers were given there. Anyway:

1. When you die or drop aggro in missions, i believe NPCs reset to full health. My gaming com is down this week, so i cannot reverify that.

2. Apart from Undine ships with extremely strong regenerative powers; most, if not all NPC ships have science/engineering abilities that they use to heal themselves.

3. If you're talking about NPCs passively regenerating in combat, remember that your own crew and power grid can maintain your ship and shields in combat. Likewise, NPCs also have crew complements that will affect their repair rates.

All these are not bugs and are part of basic game mechanics. However, if you encounter some event where this regeneration is excessive, do state WHAT mission that is so others can test it, or for cryptic to look into rebalancing.

I am fairly certain that you have misnamed your thread title, as it says that enemies are respawning, not just repairing(fast?). Barring certain mission scripts that might have this feature, and i can't think of any offhand, ships do not normally respawn for a very long time, like if you go afk for 30 minutes between groups within a mission.

Do try to do some basic spellchecking before posting, as many people tend to ignore and/or troll poorly worded posts. I'm usually one of the latter, but am feeling abnormally... generous this morning.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    fllyraen its evey mission that goes around the rouman/federson alies mission were you are trying to make the fedratson and the romuns your friends.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    umm, what?
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    The OP translated to english:

Are the enemies supposed to get all their heath back, or is that a bug? Because if so I have been dealing with it for a long time. Sometime I can avoid it by get their fast and start shooting at them first. But it is starting to be a pain. Was I using a bug before or is this a bug? Also the enemies are the ones in space. Further more It happens in a few secs.

Unless an enemy ship is completely destroyed, meaning it explodes then there is always a chance it can regenerate back to full "health".

Also you don't mention if these enemies are NPC ships or player character ships. Player character ships always respawn
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    they are npc's