What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Unexpected Downtime (March 4, 2012)

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I hope they kill those romulans just becuse their planet was destroyed they have to sabotage sto I demand justice feed to to the Salet Cubs:mad:
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    The Server is a Lie.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    You got my vote!!!
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    So I wonder how much progress I lost in my Foundry mission. I am worried that I may not have saved recently. :mad:
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Too many Cardassian Lock Boxes in the servers Recycle Bin.

If you Devs read this, please lower the drop rate for the lock boxes, they're worse than tribbles used to be last year.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Currently, the Star Trek Online Holodeck Server is down. We are aware of this issue and currently working on bringing the server back online as soon as possible. Please keep an eye on this page for any updates and notices on when Holodeck is available again.

This has been happening far too often lately .......... unacceptable. :mad: :(
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    This happens way too frequently to be acceptable.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Yep, they knew they were going to bring the server down and didn't feel like telling us. Because this is what a company does that is desperate for money. It's be perfect business model, turn off the only way for them to make money, **** off clientele by making their product unplayable, and then lie about it. I mean, that's what I would do... (this is sarcasm, by the way. Because I just know someone will think I am being serious).
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    IMHO: everyone should quote that of the galor, just to let them know we had it with the down times!

Then, it could just be me...

But for some reason... I think NOOOOOT!
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Again down :) It's like a tradition already to see it down :P
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    viathin wrote: »
    perhaps they should stop the free 2 play and go back to pay to play less people then and less stress on the server resources and better up time :)

I vote this
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~Askray
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Seriously, shouldn't "Working On It" mean that it should stop happening?
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Right as I get ready to start some serious RP stuff. I guess my Captain must have gotten abducted by the Jem Hadar.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Thanks for letting us now, some of us where working on missions when it just simply crashed without warning!

Did you miss the "Unexpected" part of "Unexpected Downtime"? Anyone else who is confused, that's a dignified way of admitting that their game servers cacked they're trying to get them running again.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    kiksken wrote:
    Do I hear a Free Galor for EVERYONe there?

I had just opened a cardie box and got a Galor simultaniously as the server crashed.

What am I supposed to do if the crash voided my good fortune?

If you suggest that I submit a ticket I will scream "Bloody Murder".
  • Options
    edited March 2012

Honestly Cryptic, after all this time, and the track record you have, I think you're the only ones than find these server crashes "unexpected". :(:confused: :mad: :eek:
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Currently, the Star Trek Online Holodeck Server is down. We are aware of this issue and currently working on bringing the server back online as soon as possible. Please keep an eye on this page for any updates and notices on when Holodeck is available again.

Yeah. Again.
    Last time i lost all of my gold cardassian lock boxes...
    Perhaps i will loose a ship this time :p
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~Askray
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    I personaly dont care what you all were doing when it crashed I just want to know when its back up. :P
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Doesn't bother me... I was in a fail group on the Gorn Minefield.... so saved me from being stuck with morons..
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    What causes these unexpected server crashes? I disconnect several times per game session without warning and there is an "unexpected downtime" roughly once per week during the weekend. This after a recent update to fix "server stability issues." At the moment it doesn't look like the update worked. What's going on in the back end? A little information might help my sense of frustration.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    The server is like a box of chocolates... you never know when it is about to crash... Forrest Gump
  • Options
    edited March 2012
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    U have my vote
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    N5XTR wrote: »
    If you Devs read this, please lower the drop rate for the lock boxes, they're worse than tribbles used to be last year.
    or better yet get rid of them altogether or only give it to the free2play people and give the pay to play people a break from all of the lock boxes they are tiresome
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    GenEricII wrote:

Honestly Cryptic, after all this time, and the track record you have, I think you're the only ones that find these server crashes "unexpected". :mad: :eek:

:D

too funny
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Maybe they forgot to feed the lemmings running the server power supply. :eek:
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    :D

too funny

ya that was kind of funny
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    This seems to be almost daily!
This discussion has been closed.