test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

They Should Rename this section.

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited February 2012 in PvP Gameplay
Most pvp sections have tid bits how to improve your ship or toon. So whats up with this thread. Instead of learning skills that work better togeather. All I see is how to fail at the atempt to get something nurfed so I Can win all the time. :o Oh yea and the new name sould be called the Nurf Zone. :D
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    But if you dont nerf everything then I will never win PvP!
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    scipher wrote:
    But if you dont nerf everything then I will never win PvP!

That is the truth.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Most pvp sections have tid bits how to improve your ship or toon. So whats up with this thread. Instead of learning skills that work better togeather. All I see is how to fail at the atempt to get something nurfed so I Can win all the time. :o Oh yea and the new name sould be called the Nurf Zone. :D

Federation Butt Hurt Action Response Forum?
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Uus wrote:

Nope KDF and Federation Butt Hurt Action Response Forum. Got to keep this ballanced.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Uus wrote:

I see what you did there :cool:
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    BobTheYak wrote:
    I see what you did there :cool:

But it is not working tho.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    NERF everything because my skills are weak! boom i lost again (flys into rage stomps into the corner and crys) wait I'll just post in the forums and the dev's will give me all I want because my whine powers are EPIC. :mad:
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    But it is not working tho.

C-store fix incoming!
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    It's a PvEr invasion!
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    dribyelruh wrote: »
    It's a PvEr invasion!

Thank you Captain Nerficus
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    It's a PvEr invasion!
    Nope just reading whats in here. Sad the first few posts are about how we need to nurf stuff.:eek:
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    It's a PvEr invasion!

Explain to me why everything needs to be nerfed cuz all the nerf post are yours.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    scipher wrote:
    Explain to me why everything needs to be nerfed cuz all the nerf post are yours.

Quite a few things need buffed actually. Aux2batt, Jam Sensors, Dual (not heavy) Cannons, BoPs, Plasma weapons (and the million plasma resists should be taken out), transphasic torpedoes, most mine weapons aside from chronitons (which themselves need a bit of a nerf) and much, much more.

Those underpowered things the PvPers don't use should be buffed, for sure, but it's the recent overpowered additions that are killing PvP and making things unfun right now.

I don't typically call for nerfs, but I got a bit ****ed off today at the blatant unbalanced aspects of this game and made a few threads to start discussion rolling. Nothing ever gets noticed or fixed by Cryptic without a giant thread about it anyway, so may as well start somewhere.
    scipher wrote:
    NERF everything because my skills are weak! boom i lost again (flys into rage stomps into the corner and crys)

And it's not people like me who need things to be nerfed so we can win. I never lose. I roll around in my unstoppable premade and destroy everything in my path. The things we want to nerf are usually the things we use ourselves, because we want better balance and better games. If you want to see a weak player, look in the mirror. If you really need broken crutches to play this of all games' PvE, then you truly are hopeless.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    If you really need broken crutches to play this of all games' PvE, then you truly are hopeless.

Not to nit-pick but this is the PVP Gameplay forum...

Edit:

If someone needs crutches to PVE here, they might need a hockey helmet and a short bus to ride to school, also!
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Uus wrote:
    Not to nit-pick but this is the PVP Gameplay forum...

Edit:

If someone needs crutches to PVE here, they might need a hockey helmet and a short bus to ride to school, also!

Yes it is, but the OP and the gun guy didn't come here to discuss PvP. They came to ridicule PvPers trying to get the game to be more balanced because they don't want their crutches taken away for PvE. They aren't the first and they won't be the last.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Yes it is, but the OP and the gun guy didn't come here to discuss PvP. They came to ridicule PvPers trying to get the game to be more balanced because they don't want their crutches taken away for PvE. They aren't the first and they won't be the last.

Ah, thanks for clarifying!

Just got back recently and am reacquainting myself with the game and forums.
  • Options
    edited February 2012

No actualy I came in here to read the good info you can get from here. But I can't get to it cause of your over abundant posts of nerf this nerf that. Why could you not put that on one page instead of posting on many.:confused: I guess thats the only way you can be noticed is by flooding the forums.
  • Options
    edited February 2012

I come into the PvP forums because there are alot of intelligent players who have a wealth of info and clearly your not one of them.I also enjoy PvP gameply as much as PvE nothing is more challenging then going up against a good player in a awsome build.But you would'nt know anything about that you've already labeled me as a PvE person. Oh and by the way genius the reason the game has so many plasma resistance buffs is from the STF missions and the borg useing plasma or did that slip your feable mind. So your the one who needs the NERF crutch.Oh and by the way the reason I'm holding the guns is it's my job im not a keyboard soldier I'm a real one.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Ok pve people... stop posting... scroll down a page. Yes hit page 2 and read posts from the week when the masses of PvE players are busy posting elsewhere. If you don't see stuff that helps you, or its not what your looking for... POST a real question. You will get a real answer. pew pew
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    scipher wrote:
    Oh and by the way the reason I'm holding the guns is it's my job im not a keyboard soldier I'm a real one.

Hey, right on. 11 series here, back in the day.

I like to PVP because killing pixels is not enough. I must destroy someone's will to fight every day or I am not doing it right.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Husanak wrote: »
    Ok pve people... stop posting... scroll down a page. Yes hit page 2 and read posts from the week when the masses of PvE players are busy posting elsewhere. If you don't see stuff that helps you, or its not what your looking for... POST a real question. You will get a real answer. pew pew

I would but Lord Of The Nerfs keeps going after me and lableing me as a PvE'er and in fact I like to play both.Cant wait to catch him in PvP so when I blow him up. I cant wait to hear his excuse of why he lost and what nerf he wants now.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Uus wrote:

I like to PVP because killing pixels is not enough. I must destroy someone's will to fight every day or I am not doing it right.

Good to see a ground pounder I'm 91 series Strykers, keep the blood flowing in the streets brother.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Uus wrote:

Good to see a ground pounder I'm 91 series Strykers, keep the blood flowing in the streets brother.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Uus wrote:

• Options
    edited February 2012
    Husanak wrote: »

Yea I agree I should over look the nerf rant but, man I do that all the time. To set it all strait. I do pvp. If I did not why the heck would i come in here. No bad blood here. Just want to let you know I like killing the next pvp ship up just as you do.:D
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Uus wrote:

• Options
    edited February 2012
    Uus wrote:

• Options
    edited February 2012
    Stupid forums posted this 6 times in a row.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    scipher wrote:

Hooah!

See you got Fort Irwin as your loc. Take it you're OPFOR cuz no one should be gaming from the Dust Bowl. Lovely place to visit and spend quality time. Nothing beats MOPP 4 in summer. Drove a M3 Bradley into a tank ditch at full clip thanks to the sweat in my eyes. Broke my seat belt and almost my neck. Am an inch shorter now due to the spinal compression. Good times.

Sorry to go off course from STO...

Qapla'!
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    I suspect these threads are overly simple for the purpose of gaining attention for these important issues. People need to be aware and discussions need to be had so that we can find a constructive consensus. Obviously it got some attention but it's gotten just as quickly derailed.