test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

T-3 Nebula & Excelsior - you can't take them away ....

123457»

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Okay Captains, here is what I have found out:
    Players that bought the Excelsior or Nebula pre-Season 5 never got both the Tier 3 and Tier 5 ships – the purchase using C-Store points unlocked the Tier 5 version. When you picked up a Tier 3 version, you used Energy Credits to purchase it. When Season 5 launched, a decision was made to pull the option to purchase the Tier 3 version with Energy Credits, and add an option to purchase it with C-Store points.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ...a decision was made to pull the option to purchase the Tier 3 version with Energy Credits, and add an option to purchase it with C-Store points.

To add to that, you can also now purchase those C-Store points with either your stipend or dilithium, meaning the ship can still be attained for free.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

No one denies that. The issue is that people were given false information from an official source and made purchases based on that false information. So what is going to be done for those people?
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

this isnt' finding out anything, its a copy and paste of another Dev reply, its not adressing the Geko issue in any way shape or form, Finding out a copy and paste, is not really working all that hard for us sir, really, it isn't
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Honestly, this is an example of NOT reading what the grievances are.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No one denies that. The issue is that people were given false information from an official source and made purchases based on that false information. So what is going to be done for those people?
    Considering that "official" source already said why he thought t3s were part of a t5/t3 bundle that never happened, I doubt you will get more than that.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    temprus wrote: »
    Considering that "official" source already said why he thought t3s were part of a t5/t3 bundle that never happened, I doubt you will get more than that.

I'm aware of his later statements. However they dont address fact that people made purchases based on his previous false statements.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Alecto wrote: »
    To add to that, you can also now purchase those C-Store points with either your stipend or dilithium, meaning the ship can still be attained for free.
    No, while they don't require spending $ spending C-Points gained through Stipend/Dilitium on thme does not make them "free" since it denies you the use of those points for other items.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    CorethL wrote:
    Honestly, this is an example of NOT reading what the grievances are.

They were read, passed along, re-read, passed along, and re-read again. Your feedback has been heard and considered.
    Kyuui wrote: »
    this isnt' finding out anything, its a copy and paste of another Dev reply, its not adressing the Geko issue in any way shape or form, Finding out a copy and paste, is not really working all that hard for us sir, really, it isn't

I actually did not copy and paste anything. I started my research from the ground up and received the answer I did directly from the team.

Sorry it is not the answer you were looking for :( I am going to close this thread down now.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
This discussion has been closed.