Install Arc
Options

TRIBBLE Maintenance and Release Notes - December 9, 2011: Evening Edition

2»

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
    ST.16.20111208a.2

[*]"Joined Symbiote" has been reworked.
    • Original version gave a flat bonus to the effectiveness of all space skills and space weaponry.
    • This updated version attempts to fill the same role by applying a similar bonus to several different new skills.

I am not sure if it was Season 5 or this update on Tribble but I am no longer listed as a Joint Trill... even though that's what I created back in Open Beta. I see no reference to this on my character page when I press U.

I also noticed that I have Hyper Metabolism under my character Passives tab, but when you click above to the Stats tab, it shows 0% for Toxic and Radiation resists.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    [*]Updated Jiro's very rare exchange officer store to carry male Orions instead of duplicates of the female Orions.

Thank you! Now send this to Holodeck :D
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
    ST.16.20111208a.2

General:
    • Slightly increased Borg tech drop rate on all STFs.
    • Tribble Award Tier 3 Automated Personnel Unity Duty Officer now can properly be slotted on the ground.

Missions:
    • Level-appropriate rewards have been added to Klingon missions.
    • Federation missions with special reward items have been updated.

Systems:
    • Bridge Officer Traits:
      • "Leadership" now works correctly, and partially stacks.

One word: awesome. I've waited almost two years for Leadership to work!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't notice a power difference with equipping or unequipping the borg boff

My aux power is 25/46 with nothing else equipped and taking the borg BO on and off doesn't make a difference. I thought 25/46 was kind of high though I'm fully spec'ed in Warp core efficiency. Is the borg BO's +7.5 efficiency being counted even when it's not equipped? I don't want to discharge the BO to find out since I am not sure if I can keep copying characters to Tribble to try different things.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Any ETA when this will make its way to Holodeck? I'm chomping at the bit to craft my antiproton consoles, and the patch notes for tomorrow's update are just about Winter Wonderland stuff.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was hoping the increased drop rate would have made it into tonights patch :(

Please hurry and get this stuff rolled out Cryptic.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Agreed. I want this on holodeck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Aegis nerfed again, just great. Borg set gets "fixed" and Aegis graviton deflector arrary drops from 1.1 shield power to 0.76 =/

crafters taking a beating again....
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Gapaxbr wrote: »
    also how do we get the STF token on tribble, it says u are supposed to get it automatically when you log in but i didnt get any

It's not an STF token, its a mark X requisition token. And you don't actually get the token when you log in, you get a quest to go to DS9 where you get it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    biglcny wrote: »
    I don't notice a power difference with equipping or unequipping the borg boff

My aux power is 25/46 with nothing else equipped and taking the borg BO on and off doesn't make a difference. I thought 25/46 was kind of high though I'm fully spec'ed in Warp core efficiency. Is the borg BO's +7.5 efficiency being counted even when it's not equipped? I don't want to discharge the BO to find out since I am not sure if I can keep copying characters to Tribble to try different things.

try changing map, a lot of stuff that changes stats and things don't update unless you change map.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    litharian wrote: »
    Aegis nerfed again, just great. Borg set gets "fixed" and Aegis graviton deflector arrary drops from 1.1 shield power to 0.76 =/

crafters taking a beating again....

And I saw... transferred a new Admiral toon to Tribble and saw the power loss in the shields. BOOO!!!!! :mad:

I'll have to level the toon to Vice Admiral to get the Borg stuff then... ugh.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Broken set bonuses
    • Aegis 2 Piece 10% Set Bonus: Grants 6% Total Bonus vs. 10% as described. Further Nerfed without explanation.
    • Breen Absolute Zero 2 Piece Set Bonus: This set was changed to add a +30 bonus to Kinetic and 30% Power regeneration. Power Regeneration works as advertised, but Torpedo damage is unaffected.
    • Omega Force 2 Piece Set bonus: Tetryon Glider is non functional.

The Borg Set seems to be operating just as over powered as usual . Perhaps it should be buffed more. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    [*]Slightly increased Borg tech drop rate on all STFs.

I hope this is somewhat more then 'slight', and certainly the purples on Elite difficulty.

I've been doing dozens of STF's and I got no Purple drop so far.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Joseph.B wrote:
    The Borg Set seems to be operating just as over powered as usual . Perhaps it should be buffed more. :rolleyes:

Well, if you insist... :D
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    When will this be on Holodeck?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Simale wrote:
    When will this be on Holodeck?

What he said^^

I want my blue mk xi AP Mag Regulators and my 1 in 10 odds for prototype STF drops:D