test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Your Foundry Project Names! (The Big List)

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    My first experiment in mission creation:

Scavenger Patrol
    Reports of scavengers selling Starfleet spare parts, looted at Wolf 359, have reached Starfleet.
    Patrol at Wolf 359 and stop any scavengers.

It has a space combat and a ground combat section. I experimented a lot with ship and NPC spawn groups and setting their custom differently from their normal one. Prepare to fight Breen and Naucassian in disguise. :)

It was just intended to be an experiment, but it spawned a longer-lasting storyline in my head. We'll see what I make from that.

Edit: And I have confirmed my first bug in my own map - when beaming down, I get no away team. Oops, how did I do that?
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Just had to republish mine, cause after play testing I discovered part of the map I used wasn't accessable lol, so you couldn't finish the mission.

Ah well, redid some of the text while I was at it.

Ker'rat Incident V1.01 should be up now.
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    I've just this minute published my first episode, called "The Weepers", mostly an exercise at using the tools, but wanted to see what limitations it has as a story telling tool etc, not much combat, but a lot of customisation, your thoughts/reviews would be greatly recieved, especially if you think something could have been done better!
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Darkness by Starbase35
    (The Borg has arrived in the Kessik system, Planet Kessik 2)
    Give me please Feedback by this Mission.
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Though a Ravioli Darkly
    by: Raso

After your morning Breakfast, you hear of a strange report from the Kei System, but is everything as it seems

This is what happens when you watch too much Invader Zim before using foundry. Don't worry, I promise the missions I do on live less..... insane (well most of them at least)

Missions is federation only. Watch for the easter egg towards the end.
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    I've noticed that some of the missions listed here won't show up in Search, but others will. Bit strange if you ask me.

If you run into this issue, stop reviewing, then reenable reviewing. It's fixed the problem for me every time.
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    "The Longing"

Summary: A Federation colony is caught in the crossfire, when the Borg come after a rather unique life form in their quest for perfection.

Where: Noro System, Gamma Orionis Sector Block
    Level: 41
    Environment: 2x space (custom), 1x ground (heavily modified), 1x interior (reused from official mission)
    Game play: Combat and non-combat (dialog heavy)
    Time to complete: 20-30 min
    Enemiy: Borg (space and ground)

I hope you enjoy it.

Regards,
    Rachel
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Mirror Reflections Part 1
    "A disturbing distress signal has been detected from the Federation-Klingon Neutral Zone. The particular signal seems to be from a Mirror Universe ship. Caution is advised in this mission."

Mission Contacts
    Captain L'gar(Mission Giver Contact), MU Captain Ilyria Dax(In-Mission Contact)

Creator Notes
    This is just the first version of the first mission in a line of mirror universe missions I plan to work on. This is also my attempt to learn the workings of the Foundry as well. Ilyria Dax is a character in my fanfiction as well as the host of the Dax Symbiont after Ilyria's mother Ezri Dax died. Characters and objectives may change as I see fit, any and all feedback is welcome.
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Wolverines

A massive hostile force is assaulting the Malon system.
    Both Space and ground, EPIC encounters. Best played in a team.

Feel free to give me some feedback.
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Maintenance

In CaptainStefanLovric's maintenance you will meet some people that you have never seen before. For this is an extremely good story unlike any other one out there!
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Indirect Espionage (KDF ONLY)

Board a True Way Ship in Search of answers, but find far more questions.

It's my first attempt, please don't be too hard on me. :(
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    The Law Giveth and Taketh pt1
    Starfleet has ordered you to investigate a distress signal from a Garidian vessel in the K'shan system. The Garidians have indicated their willingness to sign a non-aggression treaty, paving the way for fully normalised relations with the Federation. For Starfleet, this mission of mercy is vital to ensure stability in the sector.

EDIT: Have noticed one or two minor spelling errors. Don't know how they slipped through really!
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Okay, I finally managed to finish the second part of my ongoing mission: Trouble at the Borders.

Have fun everyone with: Trouble at the Borders Part II! :)

Oh and on a sidenote: As this story is intended to move further on, I encourage everyone to play part i first, if you have not done so yet. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Expedition's Comet (Starfleet Only)

You have been requested to deliver a prototype tachyon deflector array to the USS Expedition in the Imaga System in the Sirius Sector block. The Expedition has been having trouble for sometime trying to cut through the interference that the comet is giving off. At arrive in the Imaga System you find yourself transported back to the year 2384... But why is the Expedition in the Imaga System in this year as well?
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    New today: The Gathering Storm

Go to the Vendor system to meet with a Starfleet Admiral and a Romulan senator who have some disturbing news of a dissident movement that could threaten the Federation. Follow your investigation to a Romulan outpost and a hidden nebula.

Part I in the Dissention series.

The 5 part series will unfold as you uncover more of the dissident movement's nefarious plans. You will travel all over the quadrant and find unlikely allies and enemies.

Any feedback appreciated. Full series probably won't be ready until after Foundry goes live.

Known issues:
      At one point a bridge officer will inform you that a contact you were speaking to beamed away when you can still see her in front of you. You'll just have to imagine she beamed away as I don't know how to do that yet. I had some trouble with map transitions, so you'll have to move a little to beam back to your ship or go to warp in a few places, you won't have to move much and I tried to provide waypoints to help.
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Infected Plants - Just a short mission based around ESD.
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Anyone that has created any KDF missions, please post their names in this thread:

http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=191857

This is just to make it easier for those who are looking for KDF missions to find them, since the majority of missions are Fed. But please continue to post this in THIS thread too :)
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Created my first mission over the weekend, Save the Slavegirls.

As the title says, your mission is to rescue a bunch of Orion Slavegirls captured by the Gorn. Head to the Kei system in Sirius to begin.

Issues: Some animations don't seem to work when I published the mission. They worked in my test runs though for some reason. There are also some lighting issues in the first ground map.
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Rebirth of Right- Part One
    You are sent into Cardassian space, deep into the Badlands, to identify the remains of a Federation ship. What starts as a basic investigation, turns into a race to stop a catastrophic terrorist event.

Hope you like it. SHould have some good surprises in there, especially as the story arc continues.
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    drogyn1701 wrote: »
    New today: The Gathering Storm

Go to the Vendor system to meet with a Starfleet Admiral and a Romulan senator who have some disturbing news of a dissident movement that could threaten the Federation. Follow your investigation to a Romulan outpost and a hidden nebula.

Part I in the Dissention series.

The 5 part series will unfold as you uncover more of the dissident movement's nefarious plans. You will travel all over the quadrant and find unlikely allies and enemies.

Any feedback appreciated. Full series probably won't be ready until after Foundry goes live.

Known issues:
      At one point a bridge officer will inform you that a contact you were speaking to beamed away when you can still see her in front of you. You'll just have to imagine she beamed away as I don't know how to do that yet. I had some trouble with map transitions, so you'll have to move a little to beam back to your ship or go to warp in a few places, you won't have to move much and I tried to provide waypoints to help.
    Couldn't find the second one, but I can tell a lot of effort was put into The Gathering Storm.
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Just published this a few minutes ago.

title: Market crash.
    A civilian contractor on ESD needs some help. Track down those who have his family and rescue them.

Notes:

The ending is a bit strange because I couldn't find a way to do what I wanted. Spoiler below for further explanation.

I wanted to destroy the station but there is no way to do that. So I used story componets to suggest you did it. That is why the ending is like it is.

Hope you all like it.
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Wouldn't it be best if the OP updated the first post to include the names of those missions listed here? It's really not that good a solution if you have to navigate several pages of the thread.
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    withdrew the mission
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Walshicus wrote:
    Wouldn't it be best if the OP updated the first post to include the names of those missions listed here? It's really not that good a solution if you have to navigate several pages of the thread.

This would be nice :)
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Just started Publishing Hobus Borg Attack, You might want to bring 2 players. I did some custom stuff here, so please turn up the sound, turn off the lights and enjoy. Any and all feedback is appreciated. Thanks
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Pre-Deployment Certification
    by @SeaCadt07

This is the first mission in a series that will feature the player as part of a campaign against the Syamise Empire. In this mission, the player is tasked with proving to the Admiral that their ship and crew are trained and ready to participate in the expidition.

Major features include;
    - Space combat
    - Space "exploration" (you know. scanning stuff)
    - Ground combat
    - A major engineering casualty that the player combats aboard their own vessel (I'm most proud of this portion. Not quite a exciting as I wanted it, but pretty good considering the foundry limitations ATM)

Constructive feedback is desired.
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Kobyanna Mynn

It's a Starfleet Simulation that ever Cadet must participate in to test their Command skills. Hope you guys enjoy.
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Here's my first mission, mostly ground-oriented and story-heavy:

Stolen Identity

The U.S.S. Vandenberg has been missing since the Dominion War. Now, its final resting place may have been found, but what happened to its crew is less than clear . . .

Kind of based on/referencing a couple of episodes, highlight to see:

Identity Crisis (TNG)
    Terra Nova (ENT)

Hope you like it!
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    I have several published missions so far, and one in development.

Published Missions,

Battle of Defera,
    You have been recalled to Earth Space Dock to talk to Captain David Ford about a military buildup in the Defera system. You are ordered to head there immidiately to attempt to contain the situation.

Additional Notes: I will be updating this mission in the future to include traveling to the system in sector space (I made this mission before I knew how to add sector space travel), and I will add automatic waypointing, so it is quicker to find enemy targets and contacts.

Infection,
    After the Battle of Defera you are called back to Earth Space Dock for a new mission by Captain Ford. The fallout from the Battle is horrible. And it seems that the Deferi are reluctant to accept help from Starfleet or the Klingons. However, Captain Ford has not called you back to Earth for this purpose. He thinks that he has located the Klingon responsible for starting the battle. You are to board his ship, but it seems that the crew are... ill.

Additional Notes: This is the second part of the Story Line from the original mission. Also, I will add the ability to travel to the required planets in a future update (Again, before I knew how to use sector space as a door way.), and Automatic Waypoints have already been added to this mission.

Task Force Alpha,
    You receive a distress call from the Vulcan Shipyards over Vulcan. They seem to be under attack by... Starfleet ships? How can this be? It is up to you and your crew to find out!

Additional Notes: This mission is fully spiffed up, with all of the latest and the greatest. No ajusting required, and no bugs found. Please leave a comment addressing what the bugs are if you find any!

In Development,

Shapeshifter,
    This is the sequal to Infection. I currently will not be disclosing any information about the plot, however after playing through "Infection", you might understand the title. I hope to have this mission launched in a few days. I will post when it is.
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Well, I created a mission called, "The New Musketeer" It's supposed to be like the first mission in a campaign (real easy) for characters just starting out. I'm hoping to develop it into a full out campaign and hopefully have some crossover with the Klingon faction.