test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

How do I get to the Foundry?

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
I am really embarresed to ask this, but how do I access/ activate the Foundry? I would like to get cracking on some of my story ideas.:o

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Hey NeilCell,

The foundry is currently in closed beta status, and is not available to everyone. If you read the Engineering Report (http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=188886) the following is stated about Open Beta and testing:
    We are also very excited at the feedback we've been receiving about the Foundry from our Closed Beta participants. There has been a lot of discussion about whether the Foundry will be available on Holodeck when Season 3 releases or not. It is our goal, but we have a ways to go before we can give a definite yes. Our immediate attention is on getting the Foundry available on TRIBBLE possibly as early as next Monday so that we could enter Open Beta with the tools. That is our next hurdle with the Foundry and one the software team is working feverishly to hit.

Even if the Foundry is not made available on Holodeck at the release of Season 3, we will absolutely have it turned on in an Open Beta on TRIBBLE so that everyone can begin to learn the tools and begin play testing missions created by others. So no matter what, the Foundry is only a few weeks away for you.