Install Arc
Options

Star Trek: The Journey

Comments

• Options
    pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited September 2012
    Episode 723 - Enterprise - "United" - 02/04/2005
    Archer and Shran engage in mortal combat as Archer tries to unite the Andorians and Tellarites who are being set at each other's throats by a remote-controlled Romulan vessel.

Enjoy!
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    dalolorn wrote: »
    Y.U.C.K!!!!

Why not Stargate instead? (hint: skip Universe entirely, it'll make your average experience A LOT better)

You missed the black text at the end :P

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • Options
    dalolorndalolorn Member Posts: 3,655 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    You missed the black text at the end :P

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Was too small, so I didn't notice it :P

Infinite possibilities have implications that could not be completely understood if you turned this entire universe into a giant supercomputer.p3OEBPD6HU3QI.jpg
  • Options
    wildthyme467989wildthyme467989 Member Posts: 1,286 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    JK

If you should get bored enough you could always give the longest running sci-fi show in the world a try, you'll be another 2 years watching your way through that one :P :D
  • Options
    djconcentusdjconcentus Member Posts: 177 Media Corps
    edited September 2012
    I think Brandon should do Babylon 5 next. But I'm biased, since I side with B5 on the B5/DS9 debate.
    The opinions expressed in my posts are not necessarily those of my employer or Subspace Radio.
    Host of the Borg Boombox, 0300 GMT on Fridays on Subspace Radio
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Episode 724 - Enterprise - "The Aenar" - 02/11/2005
    The drone Romulan ship that attacked the Andorians is under the control of an Aenar, an offshoot race of the Andorians. Archer and Shran join forces to rescue the Aenar and stop the Romulan plot.

Enjoy!
  • Options
    synthscanner#2101 synthscanner Member Posts: 470 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I recommend Fringe next, which has alternate dimension Spock in it (but not really it's just Leonard Nimoy) and generally the show is fantastic with excellent character and story development.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Episode 725 - Enterprise - "Affliction" - 02/18/2005
    Phlox is kidnapped by the Klingons who are seeking to cure a disease caused by an attempt to create Klingon/Augment hybrids; T'Pol's mental abilities grow after she conducts her first mind meld.

Enjoy!
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Episode 726 - Enterprise - "Divergence" - 02/25/2005
    With the Columbia's help, the Enterprise crew grapples with sabotage to their ship as they pursue the truth behind the kidnapping of Phlox. The disease is cured, but genetic mutations will make many Klingons appear human-like for generations to come.

Enjoy!
  • Options
    supergaminggeeksupergaminggeek Member Posts: 616 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    1,000 reply. wewt.
    How about those movies?
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Episode 727 - Enterprise - "Bound" - 04/15/2005
    As a gift for negotiating with the Orion Syndicate, Archer receives three Orion Slave Girls, but these "gifts" have their own agenda. Meanwhile, Trip and T'Pol come to terms with the psychic bond that has been created between them.

Enjoy!
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Episode 728 - Enterprise - "In a Mirror, Darkly, Part I" - 04/22/2005
    In the Mirror Universe, Commander Archer mutinies against Captain Forrest in order to capture a future Earth ship found in Tholian space.

Enjoy!
  • Options
    webdeathwebdeath Member Posts: 1,570 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Episode 728 - Enterprise - "In a Mirror, Darkly, Part I" - 04/22/2005

Enjoy!

Finally reached one of my favorite Enterprise eposides. That one is so awesome it has it's own opening and music. :D
    You think that your beta test was bad?
    Think about this:
    American Football has been in open beta for 144 years. ~Kotaku
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Episode 729 - Enterprise - "In a Mirror, Darkly, Part II" - 04/29/2005
    In the Mirror Universe, Archer commandeers the 23rd-century Defiant from the Tholians and uses it in a nefarious power grab.

Enjoy!
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Episode 730 - Enterprise - "Demons" - 05/06/2005
    A xenophobic faction of humanity threatens to undermine talks to form a new coalition of planets.

Enjoy!
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Episode 731 - Enterprise - "Terra Prime" - 05/13/2005
    A human isolationist leader threatens to destroy Starfleet Command unless all aliens leave Earth immediately. His bargaining tool: a baby cloned from DNA belonging to Trip and T'Pol.

Enjoy!
  • Options
    captainrevo1captainrevo1 Member Posts: 3,948 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    and that concludes enterprise as the last ep clearly never happened.

NEVER. HAPPENED. understand?
  • Options
    ltsmithltsmith Member Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Just like that episode in Voyager "Threshold" I tend to call it Rule 1 and 2 of fight club.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Episode 732 - Enterprise - "These Are the Voyages..." - 05/13/2005
    Two centuries in the future, two crew members of the USS Enterprise (NCC-1701-D) (Commander William T. Riker and Counselor Deanna Troi) observe a holodeck creation of the final voyage of the NX-01 in 2161 (six years after the events of "Terra Prime") as it returns to Earth for decommissioning and the signing of the United Federation of Planets charter.

Enjoy!

NOTE: Sadly, this episode marks the end of our journey through Enterprise and WOW was it a great one! Starting tomorrow, we will finish the movie era with Nemesis and then Star Trek (2009). And after that, the Journey will be complete :( Mixed emotions, but it's been an amazing ride :) I hope you'll stick around these final two days. /tear
  • Options
    wildthyme467989wildthyme467989 Member Posts: 1,286 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    NEVER. HAPPENED. understand?

All too well, it's like Silent's are all around :P
  • Options
    voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited September 2012

Enjoy!

NOTE: Sadly, this episode marks the end of our journey through Enterprise and WOW was it a great one! Starting tomorrow, we will finish the movie era with Nemesis and then Star Trek (2009). And after that, the Journey will be complete :( Mixed emotions, but it's been an amazing ride :) I hope you'll stick around these final two days. /tear

Sunday, and the journey will be over. Until then, enjoy watching a Sovereign class use ramming speed on a Scimitar :)
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • Options
    robdmcrobdmc Member Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited September 2012

Enjoy!

My understanding is that you were not heavily into Star Trek originally. If this is the case how has this journey impacted you view of it?
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    robdmc wrote: »
    My understanding is that you were not heavily into Star Trek originally. If this is the case how has this journey impacted you view of it?

Whaaaa??? LOL :) I've been into ST since Voyager premiered (I was 8), but never caught every episode of every series until now. I've seen many episodes here and there as they replayed on TV (before the days of Netflix and iTunes), though.

This Journey has impacted my view immensely. I know so much more now than I did 2 years ago, and have even more love for the franchise after experiencing it back to back (almost) everyday. I'm really going to miss this daily project, but I guess that just means I should start from the beginning and do it all over again :D

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    I've been into ST since Voyager premiered (I was 8),

Thanks for making me feel old here. I was starting college when Voyager premiered. :)

I think the best line out of the whole "These Are the Voyages" episode of Enterprise was Trip's comment about it being a heck of a run.

[Insert my personal opinion that the comment was the only redeeming aspect of that episode. Thank you Pocket Books for "fixing" that episode]

Matt
    Matt Miracle

Fleet Commander in Chief for Covenant of Honor [FED] (formerly Task Force A.W.O.L.)
    House Leader for Honorable House or Mor'gue [KDF]
  • Options
    danielpenfolddanielpenfold Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I sill wach them now and they are still good :) to wach.
    I'm so happy :D
  • Options
    zeuxidemus001zeuxidemus001 Member Posts: 3,357 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I wish netflix had all of the movies I'd love to be able to do a rewatch of all the movies TOS and TNG its just a shame DS9 and Voyager never got their movie... I am guessing if there was to be any it would be the aftermath aka STO :)
  • Options
    ltsmithltsmith Member Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Well put it this way we don't have 2 movies we have 3; we just only can watch the first 2 movies back to back then Star Trek: Into Darkness here on May 17th 2013. Just a way of thinking on the positive side.
  • Options
    crypticarmsmancrypticarmsman Member Posts: 4,113 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Whaaaa??? LOL :) I've been into ST since Voyager premiered (I was 8), but never caught every episode of every series until now. I've seen many episodes here and there as they replayed on TV (before the days of Netflix and iTunes), though.

This Journey has impacted my view immensely. I know so much more now than I did 2 years ago, and have even more love for the franchise after experiencing it back to back (almost) everyday. I'm really going to miss this daily project, but I guess that just means I should start from the beginning and do it all over again :D

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Did you include the TOS animated series in your runthrough? If not, you hav 24 more 30 minute (well 22 minute run time) episodes to go through. You could also tack on the TOS and TNG feature films. :eek::D
    Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012
    TOS_Connie_Sig_final9550Pop.jpg
    PWE ARC Drone says: "Your STO forum community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."
  • Options
    captainrevo1captainrevo1 Member Posts: 3,948 Arc User
    edited September 2012

There are plenty of other great sc-fi shows to get through. You might not want to post about it as its not start trek but i often decide to rewatch all babylon 5, farscape, battlestar galactica etc etc after ive not seen them for a while.
  • Options
    supergaminggeeksupergaminggeek Member Posts: 616 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I've been into ST since Voyager premiered (I was 8)

My dad introduced me to Star Trek when I wasn't even a year old.