test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I can´t delete my ships

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited November 2013 in The Academy
I was promoted to VA1 and tried to take a retrofit ship but it says my slots are full. So i went to the shipyard to delete an old ship but it dosen´t worked. It asked me "do you really want to cancel it?" And i tried to push the "ok" button but nothing happend!

Please can somboy help me? Did i forget something?

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I know they had a problem with this a few days ago but I believe they fixed it. Also make sure that you type out the name of the ship correctly, remembering the dot after U.S.S.
  • supersniper5supersniper5 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hey um I can't delete my ship for a carrier I have Can you please fix this
  • rahmkota19rahmkota19 Member Posts: 1,929 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    supersniper5, seeing that this is your third post, I'll give you a rule about these forums. Don't necro an old threat.
    Necro'ing is placing a post in a thread that has been inactive for over 30 days. This particular thread has been inactive for 2 years, 8 months and 25 days, which is well over the 30 days.
    Instead of making a necro, it is better to create a new thread.

It is very likely that any of the forum admins will lock this thread in a matter of hours.

But to answer your question: is it possible that the ship you are attempting to delete is your current active ship? This one is indeed undeleteable, but ships you are not currently flying are deleteable.
  • stoutesstoutes Member Posts: 4,219 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    How have you been able to find this post (3 years old) while creating a new one would be so much easier?..

And if I could give you a little tip; please give more information. It's just like when you go to the doc because it hurts. How does the doc know what hurts?
    maxvitor wrote: »
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf
    That's quite the paradox, how could you nerf nerf when the nerf is nerfed. But how would the nerf be nerfed when the nerf is nerfed? This allows the nerf not to be nerfed since the nerf is nerfed? But if the nerf isn't nerfed, it could still nerf nerfs. But as soon as the nerf is nerfed, the nerf power is lost. So paradoxally it the nerf nerf lost its nerf, while it's still nerfed, which cannot be because the nerf was unable to nerf.

I call it, the Stoutes paradox.
  • bluegeekbluegeek Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Guys, please don't be too hard on the new people. Somebody with a post count of 3 hasn't been using the forums very long and if they're a Silver account they probably can't start a new thread yet.

That said, the rule still stands and this is a necro thread so I am now going to close it.
    My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. You can file a "forums and website" support ticket here
    Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
This discussion has been closed.