test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

sometimes quite challenging

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Federation Discussion
Hello greetings from the Netherlands.

I am a big Star trek fan and enjoy the game very much. It takes a bit of time to get to know the way around but once that's done things get clearer. For example, it took me quite some time to find out how to travel at full impulse....

The other thing I've noticed is that there are people flying around with the rank of Admiral, with this being a pretty new game I just wonder how the hell they got to that rank so fast! Maybe that's a little bit of the feeling I feel coming up, it takes a long time before it is possible to get a new ship.

As a suggestion, would it be nice to make it possible to acquire some ships by winning the battle under certain conditions? Anyway I am at rank Luitenant 8 now and a little bored with my vulnerable ship....everything is at highest level possible for this ship, shields phasers etc, but in some situations I enter an area and get destroyed in under 10 seconds.

Must be hard to find the right balance for everything, anyway good luck and keep things going!

Regards,
Luitenant 8 Martin White
USS Balance
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    RA5/BG5 have nothing to do but play games. I takes about 2 wks to reach endgame if you play a lot. Sure some made it much faster and some not so fast.

Enjoy the ride there is nothing to do once you cap.
  • Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I play the game quite a bit myself, but stay fairly busy. There are plenty of things to do, but not too much of each individual thing. When I am not in PvP or helping my fleet, I am usually battling the borg. I seem to get bored/annoyed easier with the STF than I do most other things.