test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Party Like it’s 2499!

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Ten Forward
Hey all. It seems like there have been a lot of people being negative about STO and make a lot of noise about it. I just wanted to chime in a say that I like the game and am having fun playing . I am planning to stick around and I think others are too. I hope that Cryptic sees that and continues to improve the game.

So I was thinking that everyone might need some shore leave after this crazy launch month and propose a show of number of those who like STO and are planning on sticking around by showing up on RISA this Friday at 10 EST for social meet/greet and some shore leave. I would hope that Fleet leaders could come and get some recruiting in. Maybe a GM or two could come and introduce themselves to the in game players (maybe give away a cool party favors?)

So everyone - if you like STO or are still trying it out. Come to RISA (Planet Of Pleasure!) this Friday night 10EST, break out the Romulan ale, and meet other players.

If you are new the game, Risa is the Sirius Sector Block (a little south of Sol Starbase) and bring a bathing suit!

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    For every game I ever played that I said I loved and would "play for a long time".. seems I get burned out within a week and cant even log in..

so.. ya.. this game is ok. and.. the community is somewhat amusing and interesting. and.. uhm.. ya.
  • Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Thanks for the invite, but Ten Forward has all my social needs taken care of. And boy do they get taken care of. Woof!