test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Why 8472 are attacking

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Ten Forward
as folks who watched voyager know, janeway made an agreement with 8472 the last time they met,

now they are back with a vengence stating that they want to be left alone.

starfleet insists that they have held up to janeways promise to stay out of fluidic space.

so why are 8472 attacking?

i have a idea on that.....mirror universe

ive seen a lot of them around lately, and would 8472 know the difference between us and them.

humans are humans, maybe they dont know theyre from another dimension, maybe they dont care.

well thats my thought for the day.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I likes this thought :cool:
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Intriguing possibility....

Maybe quantum singularities in the mirror-verse go to the same fluidic space instead of a mirror one?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Intriguing possibility....

Maybe quantum singularities in the mirror-verse go to the same fluidic space instead of a mirror one?

maybe since fluidic space itself is another dimension, but if thats the case, out of all the multiverse we couldnt of been the only two universes to go there.

but since most verse jumping is between us and mirror, perhaps were just close enough in the spectum that we end up in the same fluidic space

but then again with the number of mirror universe folks dancing arond our universe who says theyre not doing it here,

mirror uivers hanging out in our universe messin with 8472 = gettin what you want without putting your own universe at risk
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Also very true.

Maybe they even did it on purpose to bring 8472 down on us?

Dastardly. :eek:
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Because they are racist....

technically janeway made an agreement with ONE representive of the species. he did say he can't promise his superiors would see things his way etc...

so chalk it up to them being jerks.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Whoever the bigger threat is, I really hope that 8472 have been played like chumps exactly as much as we have, that all their grievances are complete fabrications so they'll attack us. Be a real poke in the eye of their 'superiority'.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Khorak wrote: »
    Whoever the bigger threat is, I really hope that 8472 have been played like chumps exactly as much as we have, that all their grievances are complete fabrications so they'll attack us. Be a real poke in the eye of their 'superiority'.

I hope the perpetrator of this game is Harry Mudd's great-grandson.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    It'll be the Iconians. Playing us all for fools!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    They have an urgent message for Commander Sulu, but can't find him. Undine attacks are merely an advanced form of nerdrage.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I figured they just wanted the chance to hear Janeway's sultry cigarette voice again.