test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Issues With Klingon Lt. Commander Mara?

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
I have two missions to do sieze enemy supplies missions (3/3 and 5/5) and both are complete. Says I need to talk to Mara. But the comm link does nothing and going to see her directly does nothing. So I just have two missions worth of goodies locked up in my mission list.
:(

Anyone else having issues wth Mara?

Am I doing something wrong?
:confused:
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Bump.

Still need help.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Is it just me?

Not enough folk playing klingons yet?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    is it possible that you picked up the mission, moved up a tier, and are now trying to turn it in? It seemd like every time I changed tiers I was forced to drop whatever missions I had and pick them up fresh.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    ImTanky wrote: »
    is it possible that you picked up the mission, moved up a tier, and are now trying to turn it in? It seemd like every time I changed tiers I was forced to drop whatever missions I had and pick them up fresh.

That may be it. Don't really know. Still will not let me turn them in. Guess I have to just drop the points.

:mad:
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    it's a mistake. Talk to Menbet on Gonalda station. I just had the same problem and he lets me turn it in there.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Another case of Cryptics shining quality control here folks.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Go to the NPC in the Gandala Station. he is in the main atrium when you come from the transporter room...on the left. His name is like Menedek or something.

The Lt. Com Mara thing is a bug/typo...you are actually going back to the guy who gave you the mission in the first place.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    cocoa-jin wrote: »
    Go to the NPC in the Gandala Station. he is in the main atrium when you come from the transporter room...on the left. His name is like Menedek or something.

The Lt. Com Mara thing is a bug/typo...you are actually going back to the guy who gave you the mission in the first place.

You think this would have been fixed by now... :mad:
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Rojon wrote: »
    You think this would have been fixed by now... :mad:

You think they would bother to add WHERE the NPC is on the return info or in the quest info.

Sorry, but if I leave the game for a few days and come back I'm not gonna remember where every damn NPC is. Why the hell didn't they add "Return to NPC X at LOCATION Y" as part of the description? Instead you get problems like this and folks having to continually ask "Oh hey, where is NPC X? I forgot and it doesn't say in the mission description".

Come on, at least a little effort Cryptic.

~ Foulwin
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Not just you, I'm in the same boat myself with those missions.

I can't get them to complete vis sub-space or in a face to face.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    I am running into this exact same thing

stuff like this sets the bar soooooo low for the new star wars mmo, it's going to have to be 25 kinds of terrible not to utterly destroy this mmo
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    April 2, 2010 and it's still not fixed. Thanks for the help in this tread. Mission complete.
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Mahaney wrote:
    April 2, 2010 and it's still not fixed. Thanks for the help in this tread. Mission complete.

Bump for great justice?
  • Options
    velesmalivelesmali Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    This may not get addressed as some of these posts are from 2010, but for a klingon recruit character that I made last year, the klingon empire defense missions are missing. I know "new" content was introduced but some old content makes the game wonderful. For all characters, being able to explore unknown space and the for klingon, the empire defense missions really make me feel that I did not waste my money. The uniqueness of the game get removed when it turns into a regular run of the mill mmo/rpg/etc etc. If the developers would listen to the fan base and please get things of that nature back, that would make me spend even more time than I do playing the game.
  • Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,328 Community Moderator
    Unholy spawn of Gre'thor! What a necro! /Thread
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
This discussion has been closed.