test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Game Content

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Ten Forward
Ok I want to know what people think of the Game content. Do you like the way Cryptic made it. Have a problem with a certin aspect of the Game. Is there something you would perfer in the game that's not already in it?
Is The game to easy or to hard and why.

Me I find the Game to be quite awsome. The story content was done extreamly well. The missions I find are perfect. I like how the mission can be shared over and over again and the way they designed the weapons system and upgrades for your ship works well to.

The cluster missions are pretty good to. It remind me of the times when Picard would send his away team down to the surface to scan a random energy reading or have to fight some foe.

The senery never stays the same for long eather. Both on the planet or in the system.

I recently encounterd a mission that made my ship unable to go to warp speed cause of all the gas. Another required me to scan things on a planet that looked like something I'd expect from a fantasy movie.

Anyways I could go on and on but I want some of your thoughts on the game.

I will say the one thing I hate most is I am unable to go to the borg sector. I know it's comming out in 2 months and I can't wait...well...fighting the borg anyways...