test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Fleet Bank and Fleet area

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
1) I not understand the 1.2 millionen for every Tab in Fleet Bank. Why price so high. If you not dictate your fleet, it is too long to get the money. Or please raise the slots.
If you have 24/7 players, okay, they can colect enough, but not all fleets are 24/7 online.

2) Any thread here not seen? Whats about Fleet area with a small (i mean a small) Station.
Such like Guild City in AoC? Not will it yet, but is planned?

3) Fleet Management need some fix to set rights for every Fleet Rank.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    1) I not understand the 1.2 millionen for every Tab in Fleet Bank. Why price so high. If you not dictate your fleet, it is too long to get the money. Or please raise the slots.
    If you have 24/7 players, okay, they can colect enough, but not all fleets are 24/7 online.

2) Any thread here not seen? Whats about Fleet area with a small (i mean a small) Station.
    Such like Guild City in AoC? Not will it yet, but is planned?

3) Fleet Management need some fix to set rights for every Fleet Rank.

Fleet = long term and a huge number of players.

From headstart till now, I had made 300,000+ credits for myself and I play an average of 3 hours per day. A fleet of 10 people of my caliber, that's about 3 million credits. So... You can do it too. Most of the larger guild/fleet with 100+ members, easily open up tabs.

Next, there's also your personal bank(which grows in size as you rank up) which you can store stuff in the meantime.

2) No idea. Probably not due to keeping with area consistency with Star trek universe.

3) Guess there's still bugs for permissions.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    A fleet of 10 people of my caliber, that's about 3 million credits. So... You can do it too. Most of the larger guild/fleet with 100+ members, easily open up tabs.

Not all fleets must have 100+ members....:rolleyes:
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    So long as your fleet mates are willing to contribute to the bank getting another tab isnt all that hard. The vast majority of my fleet is still as the Lt Cmdr stage but between us we can afford the next tab if we all pitched in.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Not all fleets must have 100+ members....:rolleyes:

Did I say "All" or a subset of those fleets that has 100+ members, guess you need to read the sentence again? :rolleyes:

My 10 man fleet has more than 2 times the required amount as an example.
This discussion has been closed.