test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How Can I Take a Screenshot of my Bio?

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
Atari has a contest that requires taking a screenshot of your bio, allowing that you have a bio that fits in the editor's maximum length.

My bio is within the limit but I can't figure out how to display the whole thing on one screem. Any tips would be appreciated.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    fraps mabye, easiest way without any extra programs is have it on screen and press Print screen button on your computer.
    open ms paint and hit paste, this will copy the screen you were looking at, then you can send that or crop the image down as I did for my avatar pic.
    edited February 2010
    I'm having a lot of trouble with taking screenshots too. Is there any alternate way besides the printscreen button? Maybe my printscreen button is buggy.

Where are these screenshots supposed to end up? Maybe I am taking them and not realizing it.
    edited February 2010
    I used the console commands /screenshot_ui and /screenshot_ui_jpg - assuming they haven't been disabled, they will take screenshots with the HUD included.
    edited February 2010
    Paste it into Paint. Works for me. I always get the GUI in my screenshots if I do it like that. Especially if you do it before the game fully renders (i.e. just after alt-tabbing back in).
This discussion has been closed.