test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Rotor Nebula Server just crashed ???

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
Was zoning into an instancs in the nebula and crash, lost connection to server, now when i try to log that character in it just keeps disconnecting to server on loading into either the instance server or the nebula server. anyone else experience this ?

I can log in with a character on earth starbase no problems...
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I'm not even able to fully log in, it just says connection to game server failed. Server is probably full-on crashing right now.
    edited February 2010
    Same thing happened to me in the Afgharin, Afhgannin, or whatever Nebula it's called in deep in Psi Velorum Sector space.
    edited February 2010
    This is an issue they know about. "Server not responding" followed by "Game server connection failed". You can log on with another character but not with the character you get the error message with. Give it 10 minutes to reset itself and you will be able to log in again.
    edited February 2010
    TechNeo wrote:
    This is an issue they know about. "Server not responding" followed by "Game server connection failed". You can log on with another character but not with the character you get the error message with. Give it 10 minutes to reset itself and you will be able to log in again.

Yeah, figured. Was just able to get in now. Aferrir Nebula it's called.
This discussion has been closed.