test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Game Server Connection failed...

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
I was beaming out after rescuing Marta and then poof -- failed. Now I can't get back in. I hope my mission progress is saved. I've been working it for 45 minutes.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    deck wrote:
    I was beaming out after rescuing Marta and then poof -- failed. Now I can't get back in. I hope my mission progress is saved. I've been working it for 45 minutes.

Good luck on that. Been booted with same message several times the last 2 days. Takes 5 to 10 minutes to log back in. Does NOT save mission progress.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Sukebe wrote:
    Does NOT save mission progress.

It doesn't save your progress in a particular instance but it should save what part of the mission you are doing. Unfortunately some are broken and won't let you back in when you reconnect so you have to drop and restart the mission.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I was lucky. It crashed after I beamed out but while I was waiting for the next section to load. So when I finally got back in (5 minute delay) I had the option to continue and I was dropped at the next section.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Just finally got at an actual exploration mission and the actual game server won't let me past the login server...

.....n-Tier goodness!

Tease....
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I just got booted from the server and now I get a "Unable to Authenticate" message on the launcher.
    I have been holding out with the problems that has been around here for a long time, but my patience is running thin.
    I really enjoy this game, but if this is gonna go on for much longer I'm not sure want to continue.
This discussion has been closed.