test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Two questions: Mini-skirts and gold spammers

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
What do you plan to do with either?

We were promised TOS uniforms would include the mini-skirt and they're still not in, after 3 patches so far.

I have to report spam and ignore (on average) 3-4 players a day. How big is the ignore list and when will you be perma-banning these accounts?

I realize you guys may only care about number of accounts you have (Atari is already bragging about it), but the hard core truth is a good 10% of them are gold spammers and not 'real' accounts.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Tyrellan wrote:
    What do you plan to do with either?

We were promised TOS uniforms would include the mini-skirt and they're still not in, after 3 patches so far.

I have to report spam and ignore (on average) 3-4 players a day. How big is the ignore list and when will you be perma-banning these accounts?

I realize you guys may only care about number of accounts you have (Atari is already bragging about it), but the hard core truth is a good 10% of them are gold spammers and not 'real' accounts.

3-4 a day? You've got it easy. I reported 12 today at least. It's fun to check your ignore list the next day and see how many are online still. Spoiler warning: It's most of them.
This discussion has been closed.