test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

718 of 718 in queue

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
second time today i was booted from game now I have to wait god knows how long yo get back in this is ****ing insane. this is exactly why MMO's fail because of stupid **** like this.

How simple is it a task to keep the fracking server up? Yes, this is a rhetorical question but you get my point. i paid for a product and service that I can't use. Any other service you pay for that consistently does not function - the operator would get sued but as gamers we except and endure.

/vent_over
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    how about being on the loading screen of death for 15 minutes already, just to go into SOL lol

I think thats worse then being queued lol

Windowed mode maximized, so I can wait to enter and still surf and post. sheesh.. lemme put on a movie while im at it.. :P

Edit: Going on 20 minuites on the screen of death, got Star Trek the Wraith of Khan on, sometime im sure ill be able to finally enter Sol.. :P
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I feel your pain. I just got booted with a game connection server failed and now I got to log back in and get a 745 of 745.

This is seriously getting annoying. They should let those people that disconnect like 5 mins to log back in before having to queue again.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    relogg like 3 or 4 times and you get right in.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    BTW:

KHHHHAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

had to be done.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    THIS is the biggest problem STO faces. I have no idea what Cryptic is doing atm ( they could be fixing the issues now or trying too).

But no matter how well they made the game if people cant log in to play whenever they like with no wait, its a HUGE black mark on an otherwise decent product.

Cryptic, this is dire. Please make your game as accessible as you can. Capacity is by far the most serious problem you have right now. Bar none.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I can understand the game having bugs to work out it is still very green. The fan base the francise has gathered over the past forty years is huge obviously. So you would think that the servers would be able to handle the demand BUT NO some one messed up so I hope cryptic is working on this and fast. I have friends that I'am trying to get on board and they have asked me about the queue problem and they will not join until it has been fixed, so GET ON IT.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    going on 30 minutes on the loading screen of death, lol are you kidding me?

Ah well, guess ill go watch my movie and try again later ;)
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Never been booted, never seen a queue! I'm lovin it!

Seriously though, I've never gotten kicked out and there seems little to no lag now. On the weekend I played from like 6am my local time to 11-12 at night without a single queue or getting booted.
This discussion has been closed.