test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Lifetime Subbed but getting my money back..

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
Getting my money back. Plain and simple. Fraud. I cannot log in to play beacuse of queses. Master card will be reunding me. I'll never subscirbe to another crpyitic product. Actually i think we all need to file a class action lawsuit against Cryptic
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    dallasdog wrote:
    Getting my money back. Plain and simple. Fraud. I cannot log in to play beacuse of queses. Master card will be reunding me. I'll never subscirbe to another crpyitic product. Actually i think we all need to file a class action lawsuit against Cryptic

Good Bye :cool:

Now hold your breath while waiting on that law suit ,,,

Spill any hot coffee on yourself lately ?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Thalyx wrote:
    Good Bye :cool:

Now hold your breath while waiting on that law suit ,,,

Spill any hot coffee on yourself lately ?

sorry but posts like this are stupid. push and you get your money back. Cryptic sue him? LOL..ok boy..whatever you say
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    dallasdog wrote:

And what in your mind constitutes fraudulant behaviour on cryptics part? As for a lifetime sub, you dont have one. QUit trolling.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    One less person on the server.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Suron wrote:
    sorry but posts like this are stupid. push and you get your money back. Cryptic sue him? LOL..ok boy..whatever you say

Read the original post to actually know what your quoted poster was responding to.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    If you have a lifetime subscription, does it really matter that the server is going to be down a lot during the first week?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    dallasdog wrote:

I'll be doing the same for my 12 month sub. Thank you Visa!!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Suron wrote:

I am a life time member... and I laugh at queue.... I enter the game when I want, when I want... the most I waited... 55 seconds, and its because of the game load times. Maybe your Life Time Membership was... less than a Life Time?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    The lawsuit would probably crash and burn, if it even gets off the ground.

Aside from that, well, you have every right to vote with your wallet.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Anyone who hasn't gotten the stuff they were sold with the version of the game they bought can get a refund if they bought with a credit card.

Cryptic's only defense would be "yes, we provided everything we sold".

Which they can't. Anyone who has a uniform that won't work... An item they didn't get, etc, Cryptic can't make that defense. Which means Visa/Master Card says to Cryptic: Sucks to be you.

They have to Wednesday for me to fix my broken pre-order stuff and the uniforms or I go to my bank and do just that.
This discussion has been closed.