test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Is this the your vision of what the game should have been like.

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
For me they have made a mockery of what the openess of space, the canon of what star trek meant to me as a kid, and pretty much have made something as big as space feel claustrophobic and meaningless. I cant beleive that I waited for this TRIBBLE to be released. If I knew that they were going to make the game such a kiddie version of a 40 year old name I wouldnt have even wasted any time on the forums for the last year and a half. This game has absolutly no meaningful values to it. After reading the post from one dev that we are going to have to wait for new releases to even get any other content other than rinse and repeat missions just means this game was forced out way to soon, was nothing that the player base wanted, and absolutly is using the wrong game engine because its a very weak on at best. I have tried to atleast find a niche that would be fun to play but this game has zero. Very shameful of these devs that they would think that complex players would even care for a game like this. This game is going to tank faster than the heroes series.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on
This discussion has been closed.