test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Thank you, Cryptic, for extending the grace period

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
Cryptic,

Thank you for extending the grace period.

I have been one of your harsher critics having been harsh since the launch of Champions Online and never getting any response from customer service that I felt was appropriate. I've tested STO for you and still see it has a long ways to go. I can still criticize.

However, I just wanted to take the time to say Thank You for extending the grace period in hopes my retail copy will arrive on Monday. Somebody finally showed me that they cared enough to make a big step in the right direction.

May this be one step in the right direction of many steps to come.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I'd also like to thank you. Oh wait I can't because you didn't! Not for those in the UK.

I'm not going to waste time qq'ing just making the point that there's been supply problems worldwide but no extension for those in the UK. They must assume that the 5th was adhered to but it wasn't. That was only for those who preordered (and didn't have their preorders cancelled!). The retail date for the UK is the 12th.
  • Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    The grace period was extended for people in the UK. I'm in the UK and I'm still able to log in until tomorrow at 6pm according to the launcher.
This discussion has been closed.