test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Questions: Open-minded but worried.

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
First, i know theres 15 dozen threads like this already, I apologize but I never get any direct response in one of those big threads.

a) I'm confused about my keys, the preorder key, the other key. I've put them both in a half a dozen times each. I bought my game off Direct2Drive. I've gone to the store, I dont see any of the items I was promised. I have no idea where to get a Constitution Class, no idea how to ge the NX callsign, no idea about the personal shields, etc. I know theres a million people with the same issue, I just cant help but think I'm doing it wrong. I'm seeing Constition ships flying around everywhere.

b)I bought the Beta PreOrder and have been playing for a few weeks now. Will I have to re-download the game? At what point am I going to start having to pay the $15 a month? I dont see any payment options on the website. They just gonna hit my CC up automatically? Can I turn this off?

I know things are rough right now, but I'm very open minded. This game seems a bit stripped down and barebones at the moment, but I firmly believe in a year or two this could be a very cool experience.
I think a lot of people need to relax.
I'm debating shutting it down now and coming back at a later time, right at the moment I'm not thrilled and kind of bored, but I appreciate where this could go once the fine-tuning starts. I want to pay for the next month, but after that I dont think I'll continue ona month to month basis for awhile.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Theres a first time for everything, if you don't like it don't do it again.
  • Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Avril wrote:
    Theres a first time for everything, if you don't like it don't do it again.

Thats not terribly helpful, but ok, thanks. :rolleyes:
This discussion has been closed.