test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Fanbois beta is over, what a joke, scam, want my money back, quitting fo sho...

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
Wow, more vaginal juices flowing in here than the last casting call for a Massingill commercial.

Let's get some positive energy flowing...raise your hand if the following apply to you...

You enjoy the game
You didn't order from shadydealz.net and actually got what you ordered on time
Your pre order items work
You aren't quitting
You know what do to about the Gold Spam problem
You don't want your money back
You know where to report problems with the game (Tech forums FTW!)

/discuss

:D
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Wow, more vaginal juices flowing in here than the last casting call for a Massingill commercial.

Let's get some positive energy flowing...raise your hand if the following apply to you...

You enjoy the game
    You aren't quitting

/discuss

I'm loving it, sure it needs work, never seen an MMO that didnt. Especially if you love PvP, then you will absolutly love STO!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Yup, all of the above.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I bought the pre-order from gamestop, hopefully optimistic that the game would be awesome. As of yesterday (Saturday the 6th), I am now a lifer.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Its barely a week out of the box. What did you expect? Also if you want to whine, take it up with Atari, theyre the ones that set the deadline and forced it out the door in its state.

Also its an mmo... it will get updated...
    I bought the pre-order from gamestop, hopefully optimistic that the game would be awesome. As of yesterday (Saturday the 6th), I am now a lifer.

If I could afford the 300$ Id be a lifer too.
  • Options
    edited February 2010

You enjoy the game yes
    You didn't order from shadydealz.net and actually got what you ordered on time got mine on feb 2nd from best buy
    Your pre order items work the ones i ordered do, and i even got ones i didnt order!
    You aren't quitting ill be here for a while even though i have yet to subscribe
    You know what do to about the Gold Spam problem at least its not as bad as aions....
    You don't want your money back nope, i got what i bought
    You know where to report problems with the game (Tech forums FTW!) lol

/discuss

here kitty kitty
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Aisling wrote:
    Its barely a week out of the box. What did you expect? Also if you want to whine, take it up with Atari, theyre the ones that set the deadline and forced it out the door in its state.

Also its an mmo... it will get updated...

I would hate to run into you at a shooting range, because you obviously don't pay attention to a thing around you.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Discuss what, your misogyny?

Something tells me the women in here are whining way less than the men. Even in proportion to population.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    ZenBrillig wrote:

Something tells me the women in here are whining way less than the men. Even in proportion to population.

I think thats normal really... girls tend to complain way less about stuff like this. But thats just my observation. *shrug*
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I'm here in it for the better or the worst. sure it's not perfect, but that the best part about MMOs. they grow, and we as a community can help it grow, because it takes a village. :D
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    you can fit me into the all of the above category ;)
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Zodi-emish wrote:
    I'm here in it for the better or the worst. sure it's not perfect, but that the best part about MMOs. they grow, and we as a community can help it grow, because it takes a village. :D

A village of what though? Nausicaans? 'Cause thats what some of the posters make me think of. *snerk*
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Aisling wrote:
    A village of what though? Nausicaans? 'Cause thats what some of the posters make me think of. *snerk*

good point, that is what we have. hmm. well ok maybe not a village.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Not too many problems during beta that wasn't expected. Ordered the SE from Gamestop and received it the day they said. Have all my pre-order and such items in-game (except the BO's using the pre-order uniform but that is a known issue that is being worked on). I have only been in a Q once and that once is right now lol. So overall I'm happy. I don't have much time due to working so much and having a wife so I'm only LtCmdr3. But I was higher during beta and enjoyed it so ya, I'm happy. Some changes need to be made but the main things like single server I approve of.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    ZenBrillig wrote:

You can't use words like Misogyny here, you are flying too high for the core audience.
    Back down to Earth with ya.
    I neither hate nor dislike women...trust now is another issue, lol.

/sarcasm off

:eek:
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Love the game, have had very few problems and I will extend my subscription beyond the 30 day trial for sure!

And I expect the timeline for going live was set by CBS, not Atari or Cryptic, before they would agree to transfer the license to any development studio. They had already had the property tied up for four years until the old development company went bankrupt trying to get the game out the door. Cryptic had the reputation of knowing how to meet production schedules and were able to convince CBS they could get it done. That's turned out to be a great thing for those of us who like the game and who look forward to see where it can go from here!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Don't let the door hit your butt on the way out.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    No issues here......today was the only day I got consistent disconnects. But oh well, to me disconnects means I need yo get other stuff done around my house.

It's peak hours for US on a weekend on a MMOs first weekend.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    My only problem with the game... is that my pre-order/dde content does not all function. But I love the game.... I have very minimal issues... my missions all seem to work... I've never had a mission not complete for me. The only tech problem I've had is related to server capacity.

I spent an hour today showing players that what they were screaming about and reporting as bugs... wans't a bug at all.... instead they just didn't read the frakking mission....

Makes me wonder how many of the nerd rage quit threads... are simply from people who don't know how to read.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Wow, more vaginal juices ...

Vaginal juices?

/discuss...
    :confused:
  • Options
    edited February 2010

You enjoy the game
    You aren't quitting

/discuss

/raise

Been pretty smooth for me and actually exceeded my expectations. And while I sympathize with those who have hit a snag, I actively wonder exactly what game the whiners are playing, because it sure isn't STO.

This will be a very good game in a few months and all the "quitters" will be back and then pretend they were there from the start.
  • Options
    edited February 2010

You enjoy the game -yes
    You didn't order from shadydealz.net and actually got what you ordered on time - International order from gamestop arrived days ago
    Your pre order items work - all present and accounted for can't wait till I can put the uniform on my BOff
    You aren't quitting - hell no
    You know what do to about the Gold Spam problem Right click report spam
    You don't want your money back No
    You know where to report problems with the game (Tech forums FTW!) Of course, I actually had a problem fixed that no other game ever fixed via bug report.

/discuss

/10char /10char.
  • Options
    edited February 2010

You enjoy the game
    You aren't quitting

/discuss

Yeah it has some issues here and there but it's a fun time.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Vaginal juices?

/discuss...
    :confused:

Use google will ya?!?!?
    I can't explain all the jokes in a public forum.
    :p
This discussion has been closed.