test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Gamestop Pre-Order In game item Problems: Found a solution

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
Helllo everyone, i just wanted to make this thread in case anyone was still having problems with their Gamestop Pre-order in game items.

I submitted GM tickets,etc.... did all the fun stuff.

I bought the game, activated the activation code in the collectors edition box but still nothing. The game itself comes with 30 free days of play but don't let that fool you. I did not subscribe to a monthly service but still was not getting my in-game items.

I went back, re-entered my activation key under my log in, selected the one month service, and then got a successful activation screen saying any in game items would be in the C-Store.

I logged back in, went to the C-Store, and under special items i found everything. The ship, the red matter capacitor, and all the costumes.

Hopefully this helps getting your items and save some frustration. : )

Thanks,
Capt Myer
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    myerkane wrote:
    Helllo everyone, i just wanted to make this thread in case anyone was still having problems with their Gamestop Pre-order in game items.

I submitted GM tickets,etc.... did all the fun stuff.

I bought the game, activated the activation code in the collectors edition box but still nothing. The game itself comes with 30 free days of play but don't let that fool you. I did not subscribe to a monthly service but still was not getting my in-game items.

I went back, re-entered my activation key under my log in, selected the one month service, and then got a successful activation screen saying any in game items would be in the C-Store.

I logged back in, went to the C-Store, and under special items i found everything. The ship, the red matter capacitor, and all the costumes.

Hopefully this helps getting your items and save some frustration. : )

Thanks,
    Capt Myer

The C.E. stuff has nothing to do with Gamestop does it? I ordered mine from Amazon and didn't have any trouble getting it.
  • Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Just don't decommission your pre-order ship like I did. I thought it would simply take out all items on the ship and reset the name so I could use the name on my new ship. Boy was I wrong. Lost my ship and the red matter that was attached to it. GM said nothing he could do...so it's gone forever.
This discussion has been closed.