test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Que's wouldn't be so bad, if we didn't keep getting dropped.

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
I'm in a fleet that likes to group up and help each other out. Do you know how frustrating it is for us to get dropped in the middle of a mission? Then try to get back to where we were while we're all in different spots on the que.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Yep. STO is turning into a POS right now.
    edited February 2010
    You guys need new machines and/or internet providers.

I have played for several days, almost non-stop, and only ONE crash.
    edited February 2010
    I am 700 in the Que and the reason is ,, all the gold farmers.. and bots selling money..... cryptic should be called shytic for the servace they provide
    edited February 2010
    I am 700 in the Que and the reason is ,, all the gold farmers.. and bots selling money..... cryptic should be called shytic for the servace they provide

More lies from WoW raiders who are losing there members to STO.

I have only had 3 emails from goldfarmers, and I havent even seen one yet, so I seriously doubt there are over 700 of them already.

Care to try again WoW boy?
    edited February 2010
    Adalwulff wrote: »

I have only had 3 emails from goldfarmers, and I havent even seen one yet, so I seriously doubt there are over 700 of them already.

You have been lucky then. I average 6 or more emails a day from gold farmers along with a couple of tells each day. Zone chat in Sol Station is subject to a pretty consistent stream of gold farmers. I have yet to actually see one much as you have said.

I do see them going away soon enough. Money just isnt that much of an issue in this game so there should be really no market for it.
    edited February 2010
    How long is this queue system going to be in affect? I'm a little peeved to be paying for a game that I have to wait a half hour or more to get to play. This was okay in beta because it was beta but now it's unacceptable.
    edited February 2010
    Adalwulff wrote: »

Who are you to tell us that we don't get in game spam mail and that we don't see spammers in zone chat trying to sell to us? I see it every time I log in and this weekend it's been amplified.

Btw i quit WoW over a year ago so there goes your stupid WoW boy theory.

This game is having problems. I'm in q right now. I shouldn't be. The devs said they would install new servers yesterday, if anything today is worse than Friday as far as performance of the server.

I'm not leaving this game because I'm hoping they take responsibility for these problems and fix them but i'm not happy about it at all.

We have the right to not be happy about the current state of STO and to ask them to do something about it.
This discussion has been closed.