test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Respones From Cryptic Please(Game Content)

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
Im sure many are thinking the same thing I am. Most of these people will have finished your game by the end of this month. For Cryptic that is bad cause you will lose alot of people next month. I would like to see this game have a future. Is there any update as to when the release of new content will be available?

I realize you are focusing on being able to get enough people on your servers at the moment. You might dig yourself a hole by not having the content to support a second month that you will no longer need to worry about hardware.

Any updates about hardware and content would quell alot of angry people. Unless your tactic is get them all ****ed off and leave then you dont have to worry about hardware or content and just take the money and run.

Just voicing my concerns and the concerns of many others. Feedback that doesnt result in a cut and paste or a promise with no outcome would be preferred.

Best Wishes to you and yours.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    on the main page there is a article showing what is to come in the next 2 months
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Yes all this great stuff and a vague answer as to when its coming out.. Which is a good as we are increasing capacity this weekend.. though most people havent seen it and many are still having issues in game due to lag.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Yes all this great stuff and a vague answer as to when its coming out.. Which is a good as we are increasing capacity this weekend.. though most people havent seen it and many are still having issues in game due to lag.

I don't know. 45 days seems pretty solid to me.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Thanos007 wrote: »
    I don't know. 45 days seems pretty solid to me.

So for those of us who are solid gamers who are able to get through their content in a week are pretty much shafted. I realize its a business but it should try to cater to experienced and inexperienced players alike. Also considering this game has no difficulty what so ever even the content they do come out with will probably only be worth another week at most.

All you haters out there that want to complain that i cruised through the game i was also in Open Beta. I tested every mission and still only took me a week to get to Captain. Basicly the only way they thought to slow people down was their lack of hardware and crafting.. Not everyone likes crafting especially when its something that can be done later when you have your last ship.

I may as well start selling credits since it seems the only thing to do.
This discussion has been closed.