test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Disconnect to Queue

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
Players who have been in-game and are disconnected should be allowed to bypass the Queue and return to the game, as it is right now ive been disconnected and now find myself in a Queue at 580. given its not alot, but the issue is, id like to get back to my team and finish the quest/mission :(
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Same with me. If it isn't the loading screen, then it is when I do missions. I hate the patch updates.:mad:
    edited February 2010
    I was playing all morning then tried to switch characters and now I'm "752 out of 752" in the login queue. This is unacceptable, where is the server expansion???
    edited February 2010
    Kicked from the game and placed into a QuE.....unacceptable
    edited February 2010
    It would be such an EASY technical fix, just place some user connection cool down server side and if you have been offline for more then.. say 10minutes you will get a place in Queue, otherwise you are returned immediately.
    edited February 2010
    I've got to agree. It's so frustrating to have to queue for another 30 minutes every time I DC, which lately has been every 10-15 minutes or so. The game is fun, but right now it's love-hate for me: love the game, hate the lack of server capacity and TRIBBLE disconnect-to-queue ********.
    edited February 2010
    It gets even better when you wait for your turn in queue and get disconnected as soon as it launches.

I think I may cancel my subscription.
    edited February 2010
    come on guys they need more room for Del Taco 2 day Gold Spam Trials ... so you can understand why then need to DC you for them to get there quality SPAM time in ! :D
    edited February 2010
    lol, if only they DC'ed all the spammers, the servers would be wide open.
This discussion has been closed.