test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

We need more server space!!!!

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
Cryptic, We need more server room. Right now there are about 600 people queued up for the game becaused the servers are full.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Cryptic, We need more server room. Right now there are about 600 people queued up for the game becaused the servers are full.

almost 800 now... that is a seriously large number! PLEASE ADD MORE SERVER SPACE SOON! I am really enjoying this game so far and would hate to see it vanish because people either quit or did not play because of this issue.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    They've said they're working on it.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I dont want to hear "Were working on it"....I want to log into the game that I paid for. I paid 60 bucks and am paying 14.99 a month to play a game, not see a queue screen. Ridiculous.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    queue what? there is nothing like queue for me
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I dont want to hear "Were working on it"....I want to log into the game that I paid for. I paid 60 bucks and am paying 14.99 a month to play a game, not see a queue screen. Ridiculous.

Well, lets see you **** out some servers, then.
  • Options
    edited February 2010

nah nah nah, nah nah nah, hey hey hey, goodbye, let me sing it again! nah nah nah, nah nah nah, hey hey hey, goodbye, let me sing it again! nah nah nah, nah nah nah, hey hey hey, goodbye, let me sing it again!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    It aint more space thats needed.

Its a server/setup that can actually handle the amount of players, i think EVEN with more space the setup isnt good enough.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Hey guys I dont know if this has anything to do with the server capacity or what but i cannot for the life of me create a character that is detailed in any way. If i try to make him customized at all it just says character creation failed, i have to use the stock one everytime and is totally frustrating!!!! any tips, or solutions you could share? Thanks, Dallas, Captain of the Spectrum
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    nah nah nah, nah nah nah, hey hey hey, goodbye, let me sing it again! nah nah nah, nah nah nah, hey hey hey, goodbye, let me sing it again! nah nah nah, nah nah nah, hey hey hey, goodbye, let me sing it again!

Your nah nah nah type (and so many others) "oh it will be alright eventually, if you dont like it GTFO" replies dont wash with anyone anymore.

This game has major issues and i hope that the majority of players who stay dont just pay up and keep being
    mugs.

Up to a week ago youd see the odd one rant/complaint, it is now teaming with them each day.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    imtheflash wrote: »
    Hey guys I dont know if this has anything to do with the server capacity or what but i cannot for the life of me create a character that is detailed in any way. If i try to make him customized at all it just says character creation failed, i have to use the stock one everytime and is totally frustrating!!!! any tips, or solutions you could share? Thanks, Dallas, Captain of the Spectrum

Bug that. That's definitely a bug.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Bug that. That's definitely a bug.

But does it have anything to do with my personal copy? or should i just uninstall/reinstall or what?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    If you'd bother to read the launcher, you would know that they are well aware of this.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    But does it have anything to do with my personal copy? or should i just uninstall/reinstall or what?

That isn't local. Bug it, and wait for the fix.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Urko wrote: »
    Your nah nah nah type (and so many others) "oh it will be alright eventually, if you dont like it GTFO" replies dont wash with anyone anymore.

This game has major issues and i hope that the majority of players who stay dont just pay up and keep being
    mugs.

Up to a week ago youd see the odd one rant/complaint, it is now teaming with them each day.
    I'd rather let Cryptic do what there going to do then pester them for stupid ****. Because for one, they aren't going to listen, it's right in the ToS they don't take unsolicited ideas, so just STFU with your THIS GAME SUCKS threads. You either like it or you, dont, and if you dont, kick rocks mother ****er.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    mrtauntaun wrote: »
    If you'd bother to read the launcher, you would know that they are well aware of this.

Well i BOTHERED to pay for the game, and BOTHER to pay the monthly fee....and BOTHERED to watch the trailer for the game that boasts character creation in detail......SO it should work right out of the gate, i feel like this game was jury rigged at the last minute to be launched.....character creation should be flawless.....i digress
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I'd rather let Cryptic do what there going to do then pester them for stupid ****. Because for one, they aren't going to listen, it's right in the ToS they don't take unsolicited ideas, so just STFU with your THIS GAME SUCKS threads. You either like it or you, dont, and if you dont, kick rocks mother ****er.

Dont get me wrong i love the game, but come on, character creation is 101 type stuff
  • Options
    edited February 2010

I second this! I am currently 506 of 506!!!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    There is still a Que??? I havent seen it since it was first implimented durring OB. Weird, not to toot my own horn but i guess either im just lucky. or im just slow at reading the forums
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Dont get me wrong i love the game, but come on, character creation is 101 type stuff

Character creation in this game is 10000000 times better then almost ANY MMO on the Market, look at WoWs, everyone is a god damn clone, STO, it took me over a hour to make my character exactly the way I wanted him, and thats STILL not good enough? You sir need to stop playing now, and go get to terms with reality.

And OP, before you cry compensation or whatever, let me quote you the ToS you agreed to upon creating your account.
    XII. Force Majeure

Cryptic Studios shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform resulting from causes outside the reasonable control of Cryptic Studios, including without limitation any failure to perform hereunder due to unforeseen circumstances or cause beyond Cryptic Studios' control such as acts of God, war, terrorism, riots, embargoes, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, floods, accidents, strikes, or shortages of transportation facilities, fuel, energy, labor or materials.
    Yea, so before you go all QQ, they have a shortage of materials, and there it is right in the ToS, they aren't liable for it, so stop QQing.
  • Options
    edited February 2010

You're a dumbass and he's spot on by saying "your like it or gtfo quotes are old ****ing news". You're more annoying than the endless amount of players that are complaining about a game THEY PAID FOR. He's not saying that the game sucks, because of the bugs and queue lines. He's saying that he simply wants to play a game HE'S PAYING FOR.

Get your head out of your TRIBBLE and actually read what the guy is saying.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    760 of 863 after my - let me think - 7th or 8th disconnect from server.... :( It's now the third time I'm in the queue this evening and I must confess, that in my opinion the overall game performance this weekend is worse than last weekend.
    I hope "they are not only working on it".... I hope they'll SOLVE it! :)
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Villetta wrote:
    You're as dumbass and he's spot on by saying "your like it or gtfo quotes are old ****ing news". You're more annoying than the endless amount of players that are complaining about a game THEY PAID FOR. He's not saying that the game sucks, because of the bugs and queue lines. He's saying that he simply wants to play a game HE'S PAYING FOR.

Get your head out of your TRIBBLE and actually read what the guy is saying.
    Get this through your head, he can play the game, just login in, wait for the queue, and BOOM imagine that your playing the game.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Get this through your head, he can play the game, just login in, wait for the queue, and BOOM imagine that your playing the game.

He shouldn't HAVE to wait, ********. He's not paying to wait in a ****ing line. He's paying to play at HIS convenience, not Cryptic's.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Villetta wrote:
    He shouldn't HAVE to wait, ********. He's not paying to wait in a ****ing line. He's paying to play at HIS convenience, not Cryptic's.

Actually read the terms of service, they are under no obligation to have the server always available at your conviniance, just has to be up majority of the time ;)
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Character creation in this game is 10000000 times better then almost ANY MMO on the Market, look at WoWs, everyone is a god damn clone, STO, it took me over a hour to make my character exactly the way I wanted him, and thats STILL not good enough? You sir need to stop playing now, and go get to terms with reality.

And OP, before you cry compensation or whatever, let me quote you the ToS you agreed to upon creating your account.

Yea, so before you go all QQ, they have a shortage of materials, and there it is right in the ToS, they aren't liable for it, so stop QQing.

i guess your not understanding me.... IT DOESNT WORK FOR ME AND OTHERS.... if the character creation works for you thats awesome dude....... but some of it is not working...... i have checked and others are having problems as well. i NEVER said the character creation was awesome....it just wont let me USE the awesome character i made....... So?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Actually read the terms of service, they are under no obligation to have the server always available at your conviniance, just has to be up majority of the time ;)

I don't give a flying **** about terms of services, nor do I give a **** about whether or not they're under any sort of obligation. It's good customer service to be able to play a game, when you want, that you're paying for.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Yeah, this wait is friggin' ridiculous.

My "free month" (the one I actually paid for by buying the game...) is being spent on queues, and waiting for them to fix things like the uniform options I purchased with the DDE etc., and yet they're still not fixing them.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Never thought I'd see Q in the Game!! Login Queue that is! *rimshot*

Seriously though, I thought the Queue thing was gone too, but it came up last night and right now I'm waiting in line. And it's still borked as in last night I gave up after 5 minutes and #860 then I logged back in immediately afterwards and was Loading in the game. :/
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I get "Server not responding" a lot. Where are the servers???
  • Options
    edited February 2010

I thought that was coming this weekend. I cant play but for 1-2 hours before getting kicked out of the game. Becoming aggrevating cuz I love the game!
This discussion has been closed.