test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mortal Online

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
So was browsing game trailers and theres open beta footage for a game called mortal online
Graphics look awesome, Game play looks like Oblivion in First person mode!
So i clicked on there forums
http://www.mortalonline.com/forums/mortal-online-discussions/

Go look, look at the threads.
"how do i get my pre order money back"
"mortal offline"
"this game isnt ready"

Hahahahaha
No matter where you go its all the same

I love star trek online
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Kassidus wrote: »
    So was browsing game trailers and theres open beta footage for a game called mortal online
    Graphics look awesome, Game play looks like Oblivion in First person mode!
    So i clicked on there forums
    http://www.mortalonline.com/forums/mortal-online-discussions/

Go look, look at the threads.
    "how do i get my pre order money back"
    "mortal offline"
    "this game isnt ready"

Hahahahaha
    No matter where you go its all the same

I love star trek online

I played Mortal Online. I'm not sure if you can even call it a game at this point, more of a buggy tech demo.
    edited February 2010
    if only it was not first person i would give it a try. But after all these years of playing MMO i can't even imagine playing in first person mode.
    edited February 2010
    I checked out some extensive previews for that game and it honestly didn't look that great once you saw some real gameplay. The fact I'm checking out free betas and free to play mmos while I have 20 or so more days left in STO says more though.

Apparently you were browsing for something new like me?
    edited February 2010
    I tried it 14 hr download played for 30 mins and quit in disgust. Just not for me.
    edited February 2010
    hatemenow wrote: »
    I checked out some extensive previews for that game and it honestly didn't look that great once you saw some real gameplay. The fact I'm checking out free betas and free to play mmos while I have 20 or so more days left in STO says more though.

Apparently you were browsing for something new like me?

No, I have a ps3 and a 360 and i play other games, I was merely looking at videos, and i had to check there forums, and to no suprise all the whining there is the exact same whinig we saw and are seeing here, as it has been for every mmo ive ever played at launch I WAS MERELY TRYING TO MAKE A POINT as almost no one has noticed yet.
    edited February 2010
    No, I have a ps3 and a 360 and i play other games, I was merely looking at videos, and i had to check there forums, and to no suprise all the whining there is the exact same whinig we saw and are seeing here, as it has been for every mmo ive ever played at launch I WAS MERELY TRYING TO MAKE A POINT as almost no one has noticed yet.

I noticed what you were trying to say but i had to bring up the FIRST PERSON mode thing. It annoys the hell out of me. A MMORPG in first person mode really? :eek:
    edited February 2010

suuuuuuure /wink
    edited February 2010
    mickeyx wrote:
    I noticed what you were trying to say but i had to bring up the FIRST PERSON mode thing. It annoys the hell out of me. A MMORPG in first person mode really? :eek:

I played planetside it was The best gaming experience ive ever had to this day, but that was only after launch for about a month after that everything got nerfed to hell.

But First person mode is always my first choice, when playing STO im zoomed in all the way.
    edited February 2010
    I played planetside it was The best gaming experience ive ever had to this day, but that was only after launch for about a month after that everything got nerfed to hell.

But First person mode is always my first choice, when playing STO im zoomed in all the way.

Yeah but atleast you get an option to go back to third person mode. But in Mortal Online you are locked in first person all the time.
    edited February 2010
    mickeyx wrote:
    Yeah but atleast you get an option to go back to third person mode. But in Mortal Online you are locked in first person all the time.

Ah, well either way not like im gonna play it, just thought it was funny reading there forums lol
This discussion has been closed.