test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

When you say "Soon"... how long do you mean?

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
Come ooooooon. I'm so tired of this. I just want to play without a technical issue interrupting it. You make big game-play decision based on what you decide would be "FUN"..... well... this most certainly isn't FUN!
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Which technical issue are you referring to in this post? Have you tried filing a tech ticket from the website to get direct help yet?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    How about once an hour or so getting "logged off" and put in a que. Or the server being down for 2+ hours. Or "Emergency maintenance" at least once a day. Or the instances being offline. Or the PVP not up and running... or any number of other things that should have been taken care of BEFORE launch.

We all told Cryptic that it wasn't ready. Why didn't they listen?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Well... my guess would be the guys in suits wanted to make their buck.

Seriously, this is a new game... not ever a week... so we need to give them some time.

In reality, when the first month is up and these issues aren't fixed, Cryptic will realize its error when many players cancel their subscription. I'm sure that's something they're considering.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    how long has champions been out?

they're still waiting for a lot of "soon's"
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Longer than a little while, faster than later. :cool:
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Draden wrote: »
    How about once an hour or so getting "logged off" and put in a que. Or the server being down for 2+ hours. Or "Emergency maintenance" at least once a day. Or the instances being offline. Or the PVP not up and running... or any number of other things that should have been taken care of BEFORE launch.

We all told Cryptic that it wasn't ready. Why didn't they listen?

So which ones are you experiencing? Let's try to solve them one at a time, cuz this isn't happening for everyone. There are a few adimirals running around so they've been in game for a while. And I haven't had any disconnect issues.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    So which ones are you experiencing? Let's try to solve them one at a time, cuz this isn't happening for everyone. There are a few adimirals running around so they've been in game for a while. And I haven't had any disconnect issues.

lol...admirals haven't "been in the game for awhile"

people hit admiral before headstart was over (between friday and tuesday's launch)

after tuesday people hit admiral with a day or two.

come back later
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    you guy's keep crying for cryptic in the meantime another day goes by without the new server wich was suppossed to be here this weekend.Long ques persist I didn't pay to wait an hour before I can play.:mad:

and what do you mean this isnt happening to everybody klingon hero?I get kicked off when the servers down to.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Suron wrote:
    lol...admirals haven't "been in the game for awhile"

people hit admiral before headstart was over (between friday and tuesday's launch)

after tuesday people hit admiral with a day or two.

come back later

So your point is reaffirming the fact that some people don't get disconnected because they were able to play for 2 days non stop to hit admiral in 2 days. Are you disagreeing with me or backing me up or I'm confused...:confused:
This discussion has been closed.