test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Cryptic, please make this forum useful

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
Please create a complaints forum, instead of allowing all forums to be a dumping ground for those who, for whatever reason, are dissatisfied.

Why should those who are excited about and enjoy your product have to wade through the same duplicate posts with people angry about the queue, angry about the server being down x days ago for 2 hours.

I'm not saying their complaints have no place, or are not legitimate. But so many are disrespectful and rude.

Wouldn't you and the community you are trying to build be better served if complaints had a dedicated forum, instead of...well...overflowing to all forums?

As someone who is excited and enjoying your product, I have a hard time using your forums because usually, I come away frustrated from the tone, instead of finding fun and mature conversation.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Strombonni wrote:
    Please create a complaints forum, instead of allowing all forums to be a dumping ground for those who, for whatever reason, are dissatisfied.

Why should those who are excited about and enjoy your product have to wade through the same duplicate posts with people angry about the queue, angry about the server being down x days ago for 2 hours.

I'm not saying their complaints have no place, or are not legitimate. But so many are disrespectful and rude.

Wouldn't you and the community you are trying to build be better served if complaints had a dedicated forum, instead of...well...overflowing to all forums?

I suggest to avoid the forums this month since people with complaints are more likely to post then people with positive comments. This goes for almost every forum to every game released in the last 10 years. Things should clear up after the 1st month where the only people left are those that obviously like the game and hopefully we can have some constructive discussions on gameplay/graphics/sound ect..
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I will say this, after reading here I do go away in a bad mood. we need a dump site, that or we need MOD with what it takes to start banning.

it's one things to say....

this game isn't fun, some of the missions get repetitive, you could do this, this, and this to make it fun for me.

but it's another to say.....

This game Sux, It's going to fail, when TOR come out this game is not going to be around. don't buy it because it sucks. worst game ever, WOW is better then this.

the first is helpful, the last is not, and personally I think they should Ban those people because they take up space, and they don't provide any good feed back.

/signed
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Zodi-emish wrote:
    I will say this, after reading here I do go away in a bad mood. we need a dump site, that or we need MOD with what it takes to start banning.

it's one things to say....

this game isn't fun, some of the missions get repetitive, you could do this, this, and this to make it fun for me.

but it's another to say.....

This game Sux, It's going to fail, when TOR come out this game is not going to be around. don't buy it because it sucks. worst game ever, WOW is better then this.

the first is helpful, the last is not, and personally I think they should Ban those people because they take up space, and they don't provide any good feed back.

/signed

It leaves me a little sour too but then I go play STO and actually enjoy myself somehow despite the fact that some believe it to be a product of Satan.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Joe_Novax wrote:
    It leaves me a little sour too but then I go play STO and actually enjoy myself somehow despite the fact that some believe it to be a product of Satan.

fact is not everyone likes the same thing. I played WoW when it released, I didn't like it after mt free months were up, I said good bye, and left the game. I didn't go on the forums, and bash it saying it was the worst product ever. I didn't go around saying the game is doom, and it won't make it past summer, and I didn't go around to the new people telling them not to buy the game because it's a POS. I just left the game.

it seems that other people are having problems doing that. personally I report all the trolls who have nothing good to say, and no ideas on how to fix it.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Zodi-emish wrote:
    fact is not everyone likes the same thing. I played WoW when it released, I didn't like it after mt free months were up, I said good bye, and left the game. I didn't go on the forums, and bash it saying it was the worst product ever. I didn't go around saying the game is doom, and it won't make it past summer, and I didn't go around to the new people telling them not to buy the game because it's a POS. I just left the game.

it seems that other people are having problems doing that. personally I report all the trolls who have nothing good to say, and no ideas on how to fix it.

I think I'll take this approach also.
This discussion has been closed.