test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

General Exploration

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
If I'm wrong about this please correct me but so far since I've got to lvl 11, I really see no freedom of exploration. One of cryptic's ads was "you'll be able to explore new worlds", etc. There are a lot of planets or space that can't be explored, you always have to have a mission that sends you to only a certain area. I guess I didn't read the fine print or something. I still like the game, it's just sort of disappointing. Hopefully they add more of an exploration factor in the future.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Brutal747 wrote:
    If I'm wrong about this please correct me but so far since I've got to lvl 11, I really see no freedom of exploration. One of cryptic's ads was "you'll be able to explore new worlds", etc. There are a lot of planets or space that can't be explored, you always have to have a mission that sends you to only a certain area. I guess I didn't read the fine print or something. I still like the game, it's just sort of disappointing. Hopefully they add more of an exploration factor in the future.

The exploration part of the game is when you go to the Clusters, and then you scan those particular Star Clusters and enter unknown system, and do episodes there.
This discussion has been closed.