test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Don't buy this game

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
I have had this game for several days and have been able to play all of 10 minutes during that time. Game support is PATHETIC....customer support is PATHETIC........

I will NOT reccommend this game to anyone...this is the worst waste of money I have ever been involved with. I submitted a ticket over 3 days ago and have yet to hear back. I guess Cryptic expects people to pay for the game and pay a monthly fee just so they can have the game icon on their desktop.:mad:

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I'm not sure about you, but I've been able to play all week, only tie I haven't been able to play was the server crash.
    post you spec, ISP, and internet speed. I will see if I can help.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Other than being locked out from que I can't see how you not getting in more than 10 mins play time is a problem of the game. You obviously have a problem with your pc.

AND

can I has joo stuffs
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Cryptic has dropped the ball on many things. And as you may have seen, there is alot of noise being made. If we keep this up Cryptic may have to do something about the bugs real soon.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    <Avatar 10 chars
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    they have about 25 days left untill the customers leave in hordes....the reviews are bad through the board, so they will be left with the buunch of hardcore Star Trek fans while the rest moves to the next game or back to their previous one
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Haven't had time to play :(

Busy trying to make MMO players happy (German ones, mainly). It's REALLY hard, MMO players are really whiny :D
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Yeah, I have had a hard time staying connected for more than 10 minutes in this game.:(
This discussion has been closed.