test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Im going backwards in the Queue

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
Im going backwards in the Log In Queue. I started as 78/78 then 145/145.
*maximizing game to check* now 226/291.

wth??? :mad:

+ the only reason i ended up in the Queue is because i got a disconnect when beaming down. Makes it even more annoying.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Must be an anomaly, try scanning it. :p
  • Options
    edited February 2010
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Im going backwards in the Log In Queue. I started as 78/78 then 145/145.
    *maximizing game to check* now 226/291.

wth??? :mad:

+ the only reason i ended up in the Queue is because i got a disconnect when beaming down. Makes it even more annoying.

The 12 month and Life Time members are jumping ahead of the line, by the way.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    BoydofZINJ wrote: »
    The 12 month and Life Time members are jumping ahead of the line, by the way.

that's not true. some life time subs are stuck in the queue, and others ( like my brother) have not had a queue at all, and he is not a life time.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Zodi-emish wrote:
    that's not true. some life time subs are stuck in the queue, and others ( like my brother) have not had a queue at all, and he is not a life time.

You know, you might be right. I am a Lifer... but I have never had a queue, besides in CB once. Nowadays, I just enter... but some Lifers complain about the queues and some do not. Maybe its also based on region or location or connection speed or ping to the server?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    BoydofZINJ wrote: »
    You know, you might be right. I am a Lifer... but I have never had a queue, besides in CB once. Nowadays, I just enter... but some Lifers complain about the queues and some do not. Maybe its also based on region or location or connection speed or ping to the server?

I can agree with that. I have a good amount of college friends playing the game. ( all love it ) some lifers some not, but it seems that we are not having that many problems, sure there is the queue sometimes, but other times it's smooth. it could be region, my region is northern Nevada, Reno /sparks.
This discussion has been closed.