test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Cryptic, I'm calling you out..

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
Stop ****ing closing threads, you ****ing cowards. Answer to our ****ing complaints. Goddamn ****ers.

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Cikame said "Yes we all invested our hard earned money into this, but who among us has ever created and maintained an MMO?

We have a right to complain, to point out issues, but getting hot headed 2 days after public release is a little much... just be glad its Cryptic, a company with alot of MMO experience, and not a smaller company without the funds to make improvements.

Funny, if they have a lot of experience, why did they launched this game in such a terrible state? Yeah, those experience really helped them. *roll eyes*
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    WOW way to waste thread space that is used for feed back.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Maturity.... the Final Frontier.....

When was the last time you cursing and ranting like a spoiled brat ever got anything constructive done???
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    go look at my post in the thred that just got closed.
    maybe it will help you. anyway you ever hear the old saying you get more flies with honey than with vinegar, you know what that is actually generally true. of course our self absorbed over inflated sense of self worth and need for instant gratification makes that very difficult you should try it sometime...
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    OP. thats not a wise move at all to do. Especially if the Gm that locked your thread was indigofyre ;)
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I smell a ban hammer coming.
This discussion has been closed.