test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Im going to go visit my grandma......

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
I have never been so bored with an MMO in its first days in my life ( of playing MMO's) that is. I am just not getting pulled into this game. I am not leaving. I will give it a chance but for god sake my grandmas stories have more depth than these missions.........
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I was thinking that very thing last night. I get into a mission and start dozing off in the middle it. I wake up and see I am 100km from my team cuz I slept for a min. PURE BORING! They really, really need to pull their heads out of their asses. They **** this game quick and didn't put any talent into it at all.
    edited February 2010
    it could be good. Like, I beamed down to a planet to scan rocks. Rocks for **** sake. Lets say I beamed down to scan rocks but get jumped by a big creature or it steals my team member so I have to chase it to its cave and fight off mini monsters to get the the big one.

Or some klingons in space are hijacking a starship and towing it. You have to fight off many ships while shooting at the chains that are towing the ship. Or you have to disguise yourself as a klingon to infiltrate a base.. Seems like there are options here besides scanning a rock
    edited February 2010
    Tell your Grams I said "Hi, thanks for last night, I can haz more cookies?"

/signed, I'm having more fun trolling the forums then actually playing
    edited February 2010
    hatemenow wrote: »
    I'm having more fun trolling the forums then actually playing

This is entirely true for me, too. :p
    edited February 2010
    Tell your Grams I said "Hi, thanks for last night, I can haz more cookies?"

/signed, I'm having more fun trolling the forums then actually playing

She said you were as boring as a lay as STO is a MMO
    edited February 2010
    chubbyone wrote: »
    She said you were as boring as a lay as STO is a MMO

Touch
    edited February 2010
    Touch
    edited February 2010
    chubbyone wrote: »
    I have never been so bored with an MMO in its first days in my life ( of playing MMO's) that is. I am just not getting pulled into this game. I am not leaving. I will give it a chance but for god sake my grandmas stories have more depth than these missions.........

Sometimes things don't live up to our expectations. Good luck in your search for something that suits you.

Ohh give your grams a big hug, I'm sure she would like it.
    edited February 2010
    beowulfx wrote: »
    Sometimes things don't live up to our expectations. Good luck in your search for something that suits you.

Ohh give your grams a big hug, I'm sure she would like it.

Maybe I havent founf the fun part yet. I wish people wuld say what it is they are doing in the game that is fun, then maybe the rest of us whiners can try it!!
    edited February 2010
    and yet my grandaughter and 2 of her freinds watched me playing and thought it was awesome.
    edited February 2010
    Kevscar wrote: »
    and yet my grandaughter and 2 of her freinds watched me playing and thought it was awesome.

They were looking for something with just a little more depth then hello kitty adventures. Congratulations, STO will do great things for their reading levels!
    edited February 2010
    Kevscar wrote: »

And thats a complement? :eek:
    edited February 2010
    They were looking for something with just a little more depth then hello kitty adventures. Congratulations, STO will do great things for their reading levels!

that was damn funny
This discussion has been closed.