test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

this is garbage

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
This server garbage has to stop. I'll never level up at this pace. It's so frustrating if it continues through the rest of today I'm seriously thinking about NOT renewing. Stop ****ing us off and fix the servers!!!! Other games have the capacity to handle their demand why can't yours? Make a business decision and fix it now!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    opening weekend.
    edited February 2010
    seawulf wrote: »
    This server garbage has to stop. I'll never level up at this pace. It's so frustrating if it continues through the rest of today I'm seriously thinking about NOT renewing. Stop ****ing us off and fix the servers!!!! Other games have the capacity to handle their demand why can't yours? Make a business decision and fix it now!

You cant fix it, if you dont understand whats wrong. That's cryptic's issue at the moment...they arent sure what the issue is. Call your engine vendor, stat!
    edited February 2010
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I can't get into the game AT ALL, because I'm working... so yeah, cry me a river.
    edited February 2010
    seawulf wrote: »

No MMO is without its issues at launch. And don't tell me "well they should've expected blah, blah and blah" because that's simply not how this kind of thing works.
    edited February 2010
    Punkwasher wrote: »
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I can't get into the game AT ALL, because I'm working... so yeah, cry me a river.

i'll cry u a river.... ur obviously cool with paying for something and not getting it. My question now is:

ouija or whatever: u said they don't know what's wrong with them....are you saying you know they have enough hardware to handle the load but there's a software problem? That's what this post is ultimately trying to find out. why they can't get it together.

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~Dionaea
    edited February 2010
    No MMO is without its issues at launch. And don't tell me "well they should've expected blah, blah and blah" because that's simply not how this kind of thing works.

okay, okay....if you say so i'll trust the experienced...whew i'll probably wait a month or two before signing into my next new mmo for the first time tho. hopefully this gets fixed quickly i do plan to be here a while assuming they find the solution to their probs...

i'ma stick with my 3am adventures into space....works better than 1pm apparently
    edited February 2010
    Hey, I'm working making games for people like you and its damned hard a job. Do you even know how much an Oracle license costs? Do you even understand how much work goes into these games? I don't appreciate being called an idiot for showing understanding in the troubles cryptic is probably having handling the insane amounts of complaints that people like you are giving them.
    TRIBBLE, have you ever read user-submitted bugs? Some people think the game was made for them and only them, so yeah... cry me a river.
    edited February 2010
    Fix the servers.

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~Dionaea
    edited February 2010
    Punkwasher wrote: »
    Hey, I'm working making games for people like you and its damned hard a job. Do you even know how much an Oracle license costs? Do you even understand how much work goes into these games? I don't appreciate being called an idiot for showing understanding in the troubles cryptic is probably having handling the insane amounts of complaints that people like you are giving them.
    TRIBBLE, have you ever read user-submitted bugs? Some people think the game was made for them and only them, so yeah... cry me a river.

edited February 2010
    This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~Dionaea.

LOLOL. This guy's ****ing raaaging. I love it.
This discussion has been closed.