test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Criteria of joining my HARDCORE Fleet!

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
If you want to join my Fleet you better SUCK IT UP! ~Stellar Sam

• You must have a Star Trek Uniform in real life and wear it while playing. Photograph will be mandatory.

• Your voice mail message on your phones must all have a Star Trek themed computer voice. (we will be calling to voice verify)

• You must always be in character at all times. (remember we will be calling to voice verify)

• You must have attended at least ONE REAL Star Trek Convention and have a matching photograph WITH a movie Star that is also at the convention. (This photo, with your photo from item 1, will be in our fleet records)

• If you are NOT considering buying the NEW iPad from Apple Inc. - do not even bother applying. This device IS the REAL LIFE Star Trek. (Once again photo with iPad and wearing your uniform, will be required, after iPad Launch)

• A photo of your COMPLETE Star Trek Collection of DVD's will also be required. If you have everything but the Voyager series, we CANNOT except you at this time. We know this will affect allot of you, but seriously, we are trying to set a standard here.

• A minimum of at least 3 Star Trek Dolls and one of the dolls MUST be from the original series. Yes photo verification will be required

• A lifetime subscription to Star Trek Online, purchased from 5 Different vendors, so that you can be assured your first month of game play won't be intterupted. Document proof will be required.

Thanks for considering our Fleet!

FANBOI FEDERATION
Stellar Sam
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Shosyn wrote: »
    If you want to join my Fleet you better SUCK IT UP! ~Stellar Sam

• You must have a Star Trek Uniform in real life and wear it while playing. Photograph will be mandatory.

• Your voice mail message on your phones must all have a Star Trek themed computer voice. (we will be calling to voice verify)

• You must always be in character at all times. (remember we will be calling to voice verify)

• You must have attended at least ONE REAL Star Trek Convention and have a matching photograph WITH a movie Star that is also at the convention. (This photo, with your photo from item 1, will be in our fleet records)

• If you are NOT considering buying the NEW iPad from Apple Inc. - do not even bother applying. This device IS the REAL LIFE Star Trek. (Once again photo with iPad and wearing your uniform, will be required, after iPad Launch)

• A photo of your COMPLETE Star Trek Collection of DVD's will also be required. If you have everything but the Voyager series, we CANNOT except you at this time. We know this will affect allot of you, but seriously, we are trying to set a standard here.

• A minimum of at least 3 Star Trek Dolls and one of the dolls MUST be from the original series. Yes photo verification will be required

• A lifetime subscription to Star Trek Online, purchased from 5 Different vendors, so that you can be assured your first month of game play won't be intterupted. Document proof will be required.

Thanks for considering our Fleet!

FANBOI FEDERATION
    Stellar Sam
    I had you at IPAD. Sorry, just seems a waste of money to me. IPOD touch is all you need.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Wow... just wow.

I am bumping it because if this guy is serious, then this is really funny.

Edit: oh wait, hes not.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    You're not HARDCORE until you require all your members playing Vulcan characters to have cosmetic surgery done on their ears (with photo evidence, of course.)
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Seljek wrote: »
    Wow... just wow.

I am bumping it because if this guy is serious, then this is really funny.

Edit: oh wait, hes not.

hehe .. you had me worried :)
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I agree with everything but the Ipad :-)

The rest should be required to even log into the game!! muhahaha
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I can provide all of them.

Where do i sign?!??
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    johngunn wrote: »
    You're not HARDCORE until you require all your members playing Vulcan characters to have cosmetic surgery done on their ears (with photo evidence, of course.)

We have been considering this, but with the recent abuse of pharmacuticals, after plastic surgery, that has caused death, we cannot enact this rule and advocate Michael Jackson Syndrome.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Shosyn wrote: »
    We have been considering this, but with the recent abuse of pharmacuticals, after plastic surgery, that has caused death, we cannot enact this rule and advocate Michael Jackson Syndrome.

This is logical.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Kitsunami wrote: »
    I can provide all of them.

Where do i sign?!??

I believe you actually could:):):)
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    and the application has to be filled out in perfect Klingon