test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Multi Spacial Shield - Pre Order Item

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
Does it level with you as you level up? I am thinking no from monitoring its shield points...it hasn't moved fom 155 since I started my toon on launch day (Joined Trill). Am I seeing something wrong here or will my pre-order item become obsolete by the time I hit Mk V shields?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I've just replaced mine with a Mk IV bought from the badge vendors in Spacedock - it's time to replace it :)
    edited February 2010
    It will not level up with you im afraid.
    edited February 2010
    That sucks...I was under the impression that other special items from teh pre-orders levelled with you. Maybe only the Borg BOFF?

Then again, I guess it makes sense since dudes only use the Connie until LT is done with.
    edited February 2010
    I found the shield to be fine. It is only at 155 but it replenishes almost instantaneously! There will be times where the computer will say, 'your shield is losing power", and by the time I look up at it, it's full.

There are more perks to it than 155... it had - 10% hit points and something like +500 regen points.

I am a Captain (equipment at mark VII), and it still works for me.
    edited February 2010
    all pre order items are useless for the headstart folks, ignorant dev decision, and the items supplied when the game launched have limited useage, like the uniforms and emotes, titles etc. Poor marketing and execution but par for the course for cryptic.
This discussion has been closed.