test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Billing Issue...

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
Ok so i bought the collectors edition on Tuesday, the day it came out, and i rushed home to start to play. When i entered my key the next thing that comes up is that page on how you would like to pay for STO. I chose game time card because that is how i pay for WoW. Now when i click this it wants me to already put in the game time card's key. I was didn't purchase a key because it comes with 30 free days and i did not see the need to get a key yet. I ca not get a key because i spent all my money on the game. So if anyone could help me out, it would be much appreciated...
-Thank You.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    is anyone else having the same issue? I could really use some help here because i wanna play :(
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Mine is slightly different. I had originally put in my credit card and wanted to switch to a time card. I entered the time card key and it looked like something was happening but my account still shows it is attached to my credit card. Tried to enter the time card again, but it says the card has already been used. Billing ticket has been answered yet, and I'm curious to know if I'll get the time card credited properly and nothing will come out of my bank account at the end of my 30 days. I'm pretty patient, but around day 20, I'm going to start getting antsy.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Throw in your CC details. Dont worry, you will not be charged for it at all. Once yoru subscription info is set up, simply change the cc info to game card, or hit cancel account ( not cancel immediately) to play your 30 days free. Check the announcements page, a GM made an official post for it.
This discussion has been closed.