test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fleet suggestions

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
A few things I've noticed that are sorely lacking for fleets. Just my .02 cents

- fleet tags -- please give us these!

- please enable LINE BREAK support in fleet MOTD and fleet descriptions.. My fleet description contains forum info, vent info, other stuff and because it doesnt' support line breaks my players get a WALL OF TEXT :(

- we should be able to form 20 man fleet groups and spawn our own fleet action. Or else why are they called FLEET ACTIONS?!?!!! :) This is mid-game raid content for fleets just sitting there .. all you have to do is give us the ability to form a group large enough to use it, and create an instance that doesn't allow non-fleet members in .. PLEASE!

- long term, the ability to create small fleet stations or outposts somewhere in cluster space would be amazing.. so we could populate our own vendors, etc, and just have somewhere to call our own to 'hang out' :)
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    agreed with everything 100%
    edited February 2010
    i agree with the OP.
    edited February 2010
    Most fleet windows are also plain broken and do not update in real time. Also fleet uniforms are still broken for members too. About the only thing a fleet is good for atm is the bank, and a better chat window than Zone.
    edited February 2010
    glad others agree with me

the line break issue/wall of text is particularly annoying =-\
This discussion has been closed.