test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Kicked Yet Again...

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
I'm honestly not sure who to blame at this point but for the fifth evening this week friends and I have been disconnected between 9 and 11 pm pst. Mind you we are all from different time zones and all have the same problem. We get disconnected and receive the "can't connect to server" error for 30 mins till we finally give up trying to play. I really hope you people get it together soon, this is quickly becoming the worst start I have ever seen in an online game. Let's put a rush on the new servers...PLEASE!
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Its annoying, and we definitely have to complain about this, as it doesn't seem that the executives responsible are not taking the issue seriously.

We want to be able to start the game, play the game and complete content WITHOUT having to rubberband, get kicked out, or wait for "emergency maintenance." You need to authorise the financing to purchase sufficient infrastructure to run this game!

This isn't a joke. The game is good enough to play and level, but there is a need for content. The fact that you are STILL having problems with just keeping the game running indicates that you have not yet taken action on ensuring that enough processing power is made available.

TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY. Buy the hardware necessary to keep this game running! Being cheap now is going to cost you much, much more over the year, so Fix the Problem and quit waffling!
This discussion has been closed.