test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Weapon tooltip bug?

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
All my default weapon stats are about half their normal amount is this a bug or a nerf?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Haha...I have the same problem...kinda glad I am not the only one...it sucks for us....I own 4 or 5 ships in my dock and I enjoy playing around with all of them either for testing or just to have a cool ST Icon ship...however I noticed that after I bought and played around with my super fun and cool Danube runabout from DS9 everyone of my ships weapons and shields went to a crazy low figure on DPS and all the stats...but price was still the same....lol....I have phaser dual heavy banks Mk VII now that deal out a whopping 85 phaser and 103 dps...lol..:(...and I have other rare systems that got so frilled that my heart almost stopped...:eek:

I figured oh well just a game log out come back in...boooooooo that did not fix the problem...so.....I guessed

I'll go shopping and take this as a loss.....but alas....every weapon and shield system in the stores are all nerfed as well.....big boooooo......all of mkVIII list less than a mkII in damage and shield protection...:eek:

I haven't tried any other solutions yet....I was thinking of reinstalling, but since this is a server based game...I don't think that might help....
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Buying the runabout caused the scale down. Its a known bug - however its cosmetic. Put the components back into the starships and the stats scale back up even if the tooltip doesn't show.

But bug it... the more the merrier.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Yeah, erm - I don't think it's cosmetic. I've just had this bug, and am now getting massacred by NPC ships that were trivial.

Character is completely unplayable now.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Jherad wrote: »
    Yeah, erm - I don't think it's cosmetic. I've just had this bug, and am now getting massacred by NPC ships that were trivial.

Character is completely unplayable now.

I read from another player after they logged out and back in - damaged was fixed -but tooltip still showing wrong.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I reposted this over in bugs, but alas no. Still a problem after relogging (and after stripping all equipment out, then relogging, then readding). Shields getting blitzed in the blink of an eye :(

Update: Euraka - fixed it. If you have this problem, go buy a new cheap ship (I got a basic cruiser), change to it, then back to your main ship - all the stats get fixed, and seems to sort out the bug permanently, as I can change between the runabout and my main ship with no stat worries now.
This discussion has been closed.