test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Temple Offerings

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
This is not a big gripe, but I was a bit surprised by how many commodity items were required to complete this quest. I don't object to spending a few creds to finish a mission but that one cost me 40,000 which i feel is a bit much. Just an opinion.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    To be honest that was one of my favourite missions, simply for the fact that it's the only one of its type in-game.

You have to consider the intended mission level in your point of view. DS9 space is intended for captains. 40K is literally the sale of one common engine at that rank, or 4 quick PvP battles. I personally found the financial aspect quite reasonable.

All that clicking to buy the components on the other hand...
  • Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Anadea wrote:
    To be honest that was one of my favourite missions, simply for the fact that it's the only one of its type in-game.

You have to consider the intended mission level in your point of view. DS9 space is intended for captains. 40K is literally the sale of one common engine at that rank, or 4 quick PvP battles. I personally found the financial aspect quite reasonable.

All that clicking to buy the components on the other hand...

Actually I didn't so much mind the clicking once someone told me about ctrl+click
This discussion has been closed.