Pay for Waiting????

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
shal i pay for waiting? thats not serious :mad:
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    WoW was the same way for awhile. Stiill is sometimes. I know it sucks. IMO if you are paying a monthly fee for a game you should be able to play whenever you want, no waiting. Also when you call there customer service you should be connected to a human none of those "press 1 of this, 2 for that TRIBBLE." You are paying for a service, if the company can not provide the service that you are paying paying for, the company is at fault.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I know, its so TRIBBLE, im wasting my money Because i cant play...
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Kencape wrote:
    WoW was the same way for awhile. Stiill is sometimes. I know it sucks. IMO if you are paying a monthly fee for a game you should be able to play whenever you want, no waiting. Also when you call there customer service you should be connected to a human none of those "press 1 of this, 2 for that TRIBBLE." You are paying for a service, if the company can not provide the service that you are paying paying for, the company is at fault.

you can always login to another server there. there are plenty of low pop servers to play on that NEVER have a wait
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    thasaint wrote: »
    you can always login to another server there. there are plenty of low pop servers to play on that NEVER have a wait

now after 6 years, back at launch it sometime waited up to 1h to log in at prime times....
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    OK Im a self pronounced dev

We are working on the issue you stated above. We appreciate your business and we are working around the clock to provide you with the very best gaming experience. We hope to have our new servers online as soon as possible.

Thanks,

ServerCrash Team
This discussion has been closed.