test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Login queues...why are there different ones?

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
My guild mate is on a queue, he joined it 10 mins or more after me.

I joined at like 896 of 900.

He joined at 842 of 875....while my queue login was 700 of 1042.

20 mins later...he's at 645 of 875....and I'm at 692 of 1082.

Login queue....****es me off that this is your "fix" for capacity....the first week of the game. Royally ****es me off that there's at least *2* queues that people are competing against each other for. And people who join later than you are getting in BEFORE you.

And the thing thats making me REALLY consider cancelling this ******** is that:

#1- A lot of people wait, get through....and then get booted to do it again.

#2- if you're connected to the game and get disconnected, you don't just get right back through, including if it was cuz of a random discon while zoning or whatever.

Fix this ********.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    OP- That was painful to read but I understand your sentiments.

My boyfriend and I wanted to play STO together. I logged in a couple of minutes before him and was at 562 out of 562. When my boyfriend logged in he was in the queue at 92 out of 92. He of course loggedin before me and has been in the game for 10 minutes now while I sit at 209 out of 568.
    edited February 2010
    Login queue #s are bugged. It's a lot lower than what the #s say.
    edited February 2010
    Login queue #s are bugged. It's a lot lower than what the #s say.

Bugged or not it does seem to be scaling. From being in a larger numbered queue, I am still waiting, while my boyfriend who logged in several minutes after me, has been in the game for 15 minutes now.
    edited February 2010
    Lostar wrote:
    Bugged or not it does seem to be scaling. From being in a larger numbered queue, I am still waiting, while my boyfriend who logged in several minutes after me, has been in the game for 15 minutes now.

The one time I did get the queue back during head start I just disconnected and reconnected and was in. Whether that's the case now or not I couldn't say.
This discussion has been closed.