test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

More Officers to Come

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
I am still new to th star trek online game but have been a fan of all of the star trek movies, tng, ds9, and voyager. I hope that at some time in the future people will be able to create a medical officer, a security officer, and an operations officer which are and should be playable charaters to any federation starship? Also it would be a nice addition to the game for players to be able to explore in some of the different shuttlecrafts, runabouts, and other small fighters seen in Star Trek TNG, DS9, and on Voyager like in an upcoming expansion.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Actually you can at the minute if you want to go that way.

Medical in Starfleet is a sub division of science, so simply build a bridge officer with skills such as Hypospray, Medical Tricorder and so on and sideline the other science skills.

Security is the same situation really, simply focus on combat skills as opposed to space skills. Tactical and security are often interchanged e.g. Worf in TNG, Tuvok in VOY.

Ops...well to be honest I'm not sure what Ops even does in Star Trek! Kim and Data always seemed hybrid science and engineer so I'll leave that to someone else.
This discussion has been closed.